Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

How unbelievably difficult it is to get rid of old paint. The previous owners of my flat left about 20 half full tins of paint and hadn’t realised how much of a pain in the arse disposing of it is.

Take it you've already tried sticking a post on Freecycle/Freegle/Gumtree/facebook or whatever? There's usually some mug happy to come and take unwanted stuff away because its free.

16 minutes ago, DG.Roma said:

Take it you've already tried sticking a post on Freecycle/Freegle/Gumtree/facebook or whatever? There's usually some mug happy to come and take unwanted stuff away because its free.

Nah that’s a good shout, will do that.

55 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Put the tins in black bin bags and toss them in the landfill at the local dump FFS

I took some stuff to the dump just after they reopened. I was asked for I.D. and questioned about the contents of my bags. Stopped just short of asking if I packed them myself.

18 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I took some stuff to the dump just after they reopened. I was asked for I.D. and questioned about the contents of my bags. Stopped just short of asking if I packed them myself.

Is Mrs Wilson still officially missing?

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

How unbelievably difficult it is to get rid of old paint. The previous owners of my flat left about 20 half full tins of paint and hadn’t realised how much of a pain in the arse disposing of it is.

Go to the previous owners , leave the paint tins on their doorstep with a note saying “Yours , I believe”

Or get some black donkeys  , paint white stripes on them and the zebras can be the star attraction in your money-spinning wildlife park 

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Batter it all over your gable end with some wanky stencil of something like a wee girl skipping thru a minefield, but the mines are peace signs.

Sell your house as an original Banksy and retire. 

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows
Edit to add beaten by Welshbairn

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

About 90% of it is fucking white as well, so even that’s out the window.

Think I’ll have to take Rugster’s scumbag advice and just get it stuck in landfill.

Couldn't you volunteer to touch up Somerset Park with some free white paint? Maybe the bogs need done or something.

Otherwise find some black paint and vandalise Kilmarnock :lol:

3 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Couldn't you volunteer to touch up Somerset Park with some free white paint? Maybe the bogs need done or something.

He could go the whole hog and take some pails of water for the bogs so folks can wash their hands.

About 90% of it is fucking white as well, so even that’s out the window.
Think I’ll have to take Rugster’s scumbag advice and just get it stuck in landfill.
Are you one of these free thinking anarchist types who doesn't have white doors and ceilings??

Seriously tho I had the same problem when I moved house last year, the leftover white I used to paint the inside of the shed as a start to my man cave project but it's the umpteen tins of magnolia/cream/beige that were left that were needing disposed of. Quick check on freecycle and someone was begging for paint in the local area and was more than happy for me dump it at theirs. They now have 50Litres of awful paint and I have much more space in my shed, win win.

9 hours ago, Empty It said:

Pour the wet paint down the toilet

Make sure they’re mixed in with leftover soup first though.

9 hours ago, Rugster said:

Put the tins in black bin bags and toss them in the landfill at the local dump FFS

I just fucked 10 tins in a a couple of bin bags into my wheelie and it was lifted yesterday. Job done.

8 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Is Mrs Wilson still officially missing?

Only her top half. He’s kept the bottom half in the shed.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Make sure they’re mixed in with leftover soup first though.

I just fucked 10 tins in a a couple of bin bags into my wheelie and it was lifted yesterday. Job done.

Only her top half. He’s kept the bottom half in the shed.

That's appropriate.

She was always a bit of a bike.

People who let their kids run up and down the street screaming and shouting from 9 in the morning to 9 at night while they sit in their back gardens drinking.

Update - b*****d bairns have broken their maws fence climbing all over it and have abandoned their bikes. Temptation is high to just run one of the bikes over as I nip out to the bottle bank.

Trying to change your address with Bank of Scotland:

Untitled.thumb.png.44c1345c9c1be6f3d4940bf463130494.png

You'll note that despite being logged in to internet banking I am provided with four alternative means of changing my details, none of which involve the secure means of logging in and accessing my bank accounts that I'm currently fucking using.

16 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Gammon. Hadnt heard of it before and now a fair few people say it 

Not keen on it either but can't think of an alternative that so vividly describes the subject matter.

EOcIvL9X0AIRhhh.jpg