Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had an empty washing basket on Monday.
Ive put 3 t shirts and a pair of shorts in it since.
Neither of us have left the house.
It's full.
Wtf
This. I've no idea where she finds all this washing.

Maybe folk are just scared and a bit down but the amount of sour-faced c***s out and about (was out for a dog walk last night) is incredible. Maybe it's all the folk that generally don't go out for walks who are not used to the etiquette but it is possible to say hello or smile from a good distance away. 

47 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:
Had an empty washing basket on Monday.
Ive put 3 t shirts and a pair of shorts in it since.
Neither of us have left the house.
It's full.
Wtf

This. I've no idea where she finds all this washing.

big_panties1.jpg.77333bd2e73ff665bf124200043405e0.jpg

18 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Maybe folk are just scared and a bit down but the amount of sour-faced c***s out and about (was out for a dog walk last night) is incredible. Maybe it's all the folk that generally don't go out for walks who are not used to the etiquette but it is possible to say hello or smile from a good distance away. 

I've reverted to walking our dog after 7pm simply because of the number of folk that are now on the go before then. The areas I tend to walk around the house have been taken over by angry families that obviously live nearby but I've never actually seen out and about before. They all seem to just expect everyone to clear the way for them while they take up the entire path. I got fed up having to move well off the path and tripping over brambles and such trying to keep to the 6 foot recommendation. If it's not families it's bloody cyclists appearing right behind me and not using a bell so I wind up having to haul dog out the road double quick.

I've only seen a few folk that we normally see out on walks since lockdown began. I'm not usually an anti-social dog walker but I feel like I'm being forced into it these days.

Just now, Rizzo said:

I've reverted to walking our dog after 7pm simply because of the number of folk that are now on the go before then. The areas I tend to walk around the house have been taken over by angry families that obviously live nearby but I've never actually seen out and about before. They all seem to just expect everyone to clear the way for them while they take up the entire path. I got fed up having to move well off the path and tripping over brambles and such trying to keep to the 6 foot recommendation. If it's not families it's bloody cyclists appearing right behind me and not using a bell so I wind up having to haul dog out the road double quick.

I've only seen a few folk that we normally see out on walks since lockdown began. I'm not usually an anti-social dog walker but I feel like I'm being forced into it these days.

Renton still in his bed after a good run last night. My daughter was complaining about it too, having to go into mud, bushes etc to avoid gormless/angry folk. She also takes a horse out a couple of times a week (not hers - she has a "horse share") and one petrified woman dived into someone's garden as she was so scared of the horse just plodding along the path. 

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Renton still in his bed after a good run last night. My daughter was complaining about it too, having to go into mud, bushes etc to avoid gormless/angry folk. She also takes a horse out a couple of times a week (not hers - she has a "horse share") and one petrified woman dived into someone's garden as she was so scared of the horse just plodding along the path. 

That's an odd phobia to have but probably more sensible than some.

Skye got a decent 6 mile walk last night, we'd been booked to walk the West Highland Way in the Easter holidays so we'd had to do numerous training walks in darkness during the last few months due to the limited daylight hours. 

I think that twighlight walks are going to be the way to go for us here on in. 

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

I've recently realised my habit of hanging my clothes on the floor is contributing to this. I put stuff in the basket when it needs washing but she'll hoover up anything that's clean that I wore the day before if it's on the floor by the bed.

Mine is the opposite. Finding 6 jackets hung over the back of a chair isn't unusual.

Got a cheek to organise a fitted wardrobe being installed - doesn't use the one we have 😂😂

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Sounds perfectly normal behaviour for Edinburgh.

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I went to get some shopping, couldn't be arsed standing in a queue, was in a foul mood anyway and beeped some bellend who was double parked on (an admittedly empty) Dalkeith Road talking to some other w****r in a van.

So I've been the sour faced cnut today. Feeling a bit better now though.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Hi Vis vest and black riding hat with a checkered band round it should make people shite themselves that it's a mounted polis on curfew patrol.

Which reminds me of this:

Man sees a WPC on a horse. Says to nearby police man "Here, that police horse is foaming at the mouth"

Policeman replies "So would you be if you had my wife's legs wrapped round your neck.. "

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Hi Vis vest and black riding hat with a checkered band round it should make people shite themselves that it's a mounted polis on curfew patrol.

Which reminds me of this:

Man sees a WPC on a horse. Says to nearby police man "Here, that police horse is foaming at the mouth"

Policeman replies "So would you be if you had my wife's legs wrapped round your neck.. "

The version I heard was attributed to the WPC on the grey horse at Hampden in 1980 who reportedly said, ""So would you be if you were between my legs for an hour".

298754024_greypolice.JPG.25b0be5e3d4fe006277fa4832a0c9fc6.JPG