Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Wean told me last night that some crisps I got out the supermarket 'tasted like Quaver chips'. Fucking quaver chips. Fucks sake. 
I see that and raise you, my 3 year old was kicking a ball this morning and asked "do you want to play with the soccer ball, daddy?"

35 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
47 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:
Wean told me last night that some crisps I got out the supermarket 'tasted like Quaver chips'. Fucking quaver chips. Fucks sake. 

I see that and raise you, my 3 year old was kicking a ball this morning and asked "do you want to play with the soccer ball, daddy?"

[insert limmy fffffffffffff face gif}

14 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

Ordered a pizza on Deliveroo yesterday. Got two cookies instead, was credited to  my account the cost of the pizza but didn't get my delivery charge back.

Quite right too, you got the cookies delivered!

Wee thing that annoys me but shouldn't is when someone is selling something on a local Facebook page and a couple of their friends click like.  They must think it's going to get someone buying it.  If you like it, you fucking buy it.  

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

It's good he's learning a British term for a British game...

28 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Folk who separate egg whites/yolks using the shell. Million times easier/faster just letting the whites slip through your fingers, cradling the yolk.

Even easier just using a bottle to vacuum the yolk out of the bowl. 

Can’t help feeling that if i tried that thing with eggs and a bottle  , it wouldn’t end well.

My pet hate with eggs is that when I’m wanting to fry it , no matter how deliberate I am at cracking them open  , the yolk often breaks.

But if I’m going to be making scrambled eggs , I could probably use a pneumatic drill to open them and the yolk would still come out intact

Edited by A96

Can’t help feeling that if i tried that thing with eggs and a bottle  , it wouldn’t end well.
My pet hate with eggs is that when I’m wanting to fry it , no matter how deliberate I am at cracking them open  , the yolk often breaks.
But if I’m going to be making scrambled eggs , I could probably use a pneumatic drill to open them and the yolk would still come out intact

It’s weird, whenever I fry an egg, it always lands sunny side up. I have a 100% record on this & ive fried a lot of eggs.

My 5 year old is super chuffed at having her “training wheels” taken off her bike [emoji38]

Only dunt the egg on the bowl/worktop/whatever once then pull apart. Works for me.