Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Mine has spread from my prostate to the odd bits in my bones but I don't feel a thing. The hormone treatment has got rid of the prostate symptoms like a dull pain and frequent pishing, so I'm hoping my PSA count has dropped. It's weird feeling perfectly healthy and having this drama in the background, though the longer it stays that way the better, obviously. Booked loads of holidays anyway for after the chemo, so here's hoping.

All the best with the rest of your treatment. For travel insurance, if you use it, I can recommend both Aviva and NowICanTravel who have both given me reasonable quotes for going abroad and covering my cancer. 

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Mine has spread from my prostate to the odd bits in my bones but I don't feel a thing. The hormone treatment has got rid of the prostate symptoms like a dull pain and frequent pishing, so I'm hoping my PSA count has dropped. It's weird feeling perfectly healthy and having this drama in the background, though the longer it stays that way the better, obviously. Booked loads of holidays anyway for after the chemo, so here's hoping.

You may have posted about this before but I missed it.  Very sorry to hear about this, Welshy.  No idea what your prognosis is but wishing you well.

16 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I go on chemo next week, hardly any hair left so it's not a worry, I'll be pissed off if it ruins my withering arch glance though, Roger Moore style.

16 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I go on chemo next week, hardly any hair left so it's not a worry, I'll be pissed off if it ruins my withering arch glance though, Roger Moore style.

Good luck next week, WB. Fingers crossed for your eyebrows too!

On 26/02/2020 at 18:23, buchan30 said:

I have always said, surely you would run norma price out of town. The amount of shite he starts in every episode. Pontypandy would be such a peaceful place if it wasn’t for him. Giving us gingers a bad name.

Is he transitioning? Wait till the Paisley anti-drag queen cabal hear about this!

2 hours ago, philpy said:
3 hours ago, Raidernation said:
One of my previous employers just cost me a job by sending a shite reference.
C unt!

I thought they couldn't do that??

One of the biggest urban myths known to man.