Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Real Ale Twat is really a catch all, umbrella type term that allows the user to lump yer Brew Dog, IPS hipster type in alongside the CAMRA bores.
Perhaps its time to split them out though....
God I loathe Brew Dog, even typing their name forces me to reiterate that.
These groups have already split themselves out. Asking me, a CAMRA w****r, if I'm "a craft beer fan" (what does that even mean in the UK??) would elicit a response similar to asking John Cleese if he's a member of the Judean People's Front. And it works the other way too!

(Also, Brewdog largely abandoned real ale many years ago, so they may be many things but they're not Real Ale Twats...)

I share your frustration on the IPAs though. Above para notwithstanding, I'm happy to try anything that looks interesting regardless of dispense method (cos I'm so open minded!). But when I go to an offy with a decent beer reputation to find my faither a couple of different beers - maybe a bitter or a pale ale - for his birthday or Christmas, it's wall to wall sours and milkshake IPAs...

7 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Cold weather fair messing with my hands. Very much getting on my nerves. I seem to constantly have wee sore cuts in and around my fingertips and no amount of hand cream is getting the job done.

Pish on them. 

Cold weather fair messing with my hands. Very much getting on my nerves. I seem to constantly have wee sore cuts in and around my fingertips and no amount of hand cream is getting the job done.
Same problem but the cuts are usually on my knuckles.

8 hours ago, pandarilla said:

24 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:
8 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Problem solved..

EA58990E-0F9C-4A7C-A49F-7E764BD8D67E.jpeg

8 minutes ago, L'immortale Par said:

They're such nice gloves. It's a shame they never fitted you properly:

InfinitePlayfulHare-size_restricted.gif

Before the Falkirk munchkin appears, I do have quite small hands.  Which is handy because the police inevitably think they're looking for a freakishly violent and strong child.

10 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Before the Falkirk munchkin appears, I do have quite small hands.  Which is handy because the police inevitably think they're looking for a freakishly violent and strong child.

The Larbert Leprichaun certainly falls into that category too. Both of you should expect a knock from Police Scotland's cold case team any day now. 

1 hour ago, Jamaldo said:
9 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Dragging on the ground when you walk along?

Vitamin E should sort you out.

I just went for a shite at work there. One of my colleagues was leaving the toilet as I entered and the seat was still warm from the heat of his arse. 
That pisses me off. A cold toilet seat is a necessary component of the perfect shitting experience.
It's always a worry. I paper the seat every time, for some protection at least in my mind.

26 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I just went for a shite at work there. One of my colleagues was leaving the toilet as I entered and the seat was still warm from the heat of his arse. 

That pisses me off. A cold toilet seat is a necessary component of the perfect shitting experience.

If the seat is still warm there's a risk of catching VD. Once the seat is cold, you're safe.