Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Mate, I’m currently sitting in the private terminal 20 feet from the runway, drinking a blackberry gin and watching the world go by.

IMG_4692.jpg

Do those salt and pepper mills not fit in your bag?

On 10/02/2020 at 18:52, MixuFixit said:

Every microwave I have ever owned: 800w, 900w etc.

Every microwave meal instructions: if 750w do this, or if 850w do this.

I'm in temporary accomodation right now and the microwave with some french sounding name doesnt even have the wattage on it, and it doesnt help that most microwavable food looks that unedible that its hard to tell if its cooked right or not. Probably best i buy and temperature probe

Duvet covers with buttons instead of poppers. Why?? Extra fucking agro points if their that far apart that the duvet ends up spilling out of them like some half gutted shark.
Aye and a partner who buttons the fucking things up before putting it in the cupboard.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:
Duvet covers with buttons instead of poppers. Why?? Extra fucking agro points if their that far apart that the duvet ends up spilling out of them like some half gutted shark.

Aye and a partner who buttons the fucking things up before putting it in the cupboard.

The actual f**k? You've married/shacked up with OFTW there mate

32 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Our fancy tartan duvet covers and matching pillow cases have additional buttons just for decoration. That's exactly what I want when falling asleep, a hard object poking me in the face. 

Image result for kenneth williams

I'm guessing the duvet cover was buttoned up before going in the tumble dryer. This prevents other items (pillow cases, etc.) from going inside the duvet cover and not drying properly.
That's fair logic tbf. I bet that's not why she does it though. She'll do it because she's fucking mental. I'll ask and report my findings.

I know it's an employment moot point but could deliveroo be made to put their couriers on some kind of cycle road safety awareness course. 

I kind of object to being nearly run over by some student w****r risking their life to deliver a pizza to some fat c**t who can't be arsed walking to the chippy.

Edited by tamthebam
Spelling

14 hours ago, 50/50 Winner said:
15 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm guessing the duvet cover was buttoned up before going in the tumble dryer. This prevents other items (pillow cases, etc.) from going inside the duvet cover and not drying properly.

Says either Mr Bean or Roy from Corrie.