Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

46 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Went back to a woman's house last night, pumped her, and as I was leaving I discovered that we actually shagged in her spare bedroom. I've never been so offended, am I not good enough to get into her actual bed?!

Saves on laundry for those one nighters. Were the sheets a bit stiff?

Edited by welshbairn

50 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Went back to a woman's house last night, pumped her, and as I was leaving I discovered that we actually shagged in her spare bedroom. I've never been so offended, am I not good enough to get into her actual bed?!

Answering your own question there, mate.

20 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The TV camera gantry position at Celtic Park gets on my tits. Especially when play is on the main stand side. It’s too high. Vertigo inducing.

I commented at the weekend that the TV gantry position at Fulham is too low.

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

Maybe that's how she avoids getting treated as a 1 night stand.

You have to earn the right to pump her in her proper bed. That's where she keeps all the good toys and restraints

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

I suppose you just had to tell somebody.

10 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Falkirk does.

As a bonus it's built on Brockville

Starship - We built this Morrisons on Brockeville Park was turned down by numerous record companies before they tried their luck again and landed a massive hit with city on Rock and roll. 

A massive loss to the Falkirk community which as can be seen is still badly effected to this day. 

Edited by Dele

4 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I worked in a jeweller's and one time we had a ring in the window selling for £3000. However there was a fleck of dirt on the label which, if you squinted, made it look as if it was £30.00. (We never used the ".00" on any of our labels.) I spent the best part of an hour arguing with a gammon who insisted we HAD to sell it to him at that price. The good news is, he's probably dead now.

Yep, had that too, including a recent thundercunt who swapped the labels over on a few things and had a stroppy tantrum about the law and how she HAD to be sold these items at that price because reasons. She'd clearly got away with it in other shops; her husband had the look of a man who'd been mortified in that way before.

Still amazes me how many seemingly well-to-do folk will swap a £2 price sticker out for a 50p one in a shop trying to make money for a good cause.

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Maybe that's how she avoids getting treated as a 1 night stand.

You have to earn the right to pump her in her proper bed. That's where she keeps all the good toys and restraints

Starting that with "Maybe" is fooling nobody.

24790276_giphy(9).gif.5a436f8c356d68ebc8c7fb8efc012d3d.gif

14 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Yep, had that too, including a recent thundercunt who swapped the labels over on a few things and had a stroppy tantrum about the law and how she HAD to be sold these items at that price because reasons. She'd clearly got away with it in other shops; her husband had the look of a man who'd been mortified in that way before.

Still amazes me how many seemingly well-to-do folk will swap a £2 price sticker out for a 50p one in a shop trying to make money for a good cause.

That's how they're well-to-do...