Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, philpy said:

KFC fries are shite.

I prefer them to McDonald's.

BTW what ARE hot wings? The name sounds like you get a mouthful of bones and feathers but I'm sure there must be more to it than that.

54 minutes ago, throbber said:

Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks of laying about various houses, eating roast dinners/takeaways, watching football and drinking excessively.

FAF1C705-E4BB-4341-9BB1-4B8C85F11DF3.gif

There should be an amnesty for anyone administering boot-to-pie treatment to any irritating bint who says it’s good to get back to a routine

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Started to watch ‘Only An Excuse’ last night, lasted about three minutes.  Unadulterated pish.  Whoever commissions this shite should get sacked.

The start was absolute shite. It picked up a bit in the middle, before reverting to shite. I’m either describing Only an Excuse or St Mirren’s season.

Guest Moomintroll
1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

The start was absolute shite. It picked up a bit in the middle, before reverting to shite. I’m either describing Only an Excuse or St Mirren’s season.

That seems very familiar to me.

Feeding one year old and chucking my store bought steak bakes in whilst doing so.
Wee felly is allergic to egg and we have to try and introduce them slowly to his diet and I am watching him with his boiled egg like a hawk.
Smell a burning smell and realised in my haste I had put oven in grill mode not oven. Absolutely cremated the steak bakes.

And the wee git ate everything but the egg, which was launched off the back of his brothers head the second he turned away.

Corner kicks. The fact that the positioning of the ball is pretty much outside of the wee box allocated for the ball on the park.
Overhanging ludo.... overhanging.

But I agree. When was this rule created? Surely it wasn't always the case? Seems quite a recent development.

9 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Overhanging ludo.... overhanging.

But I agree. When was this rule created? Surely it wasn't always the case? Seems quite a recent development.

f***-up. FTFY

f***-up. FTFY
What did you fix?

I don't remember this being an issue in the 90s.

And just to be clear, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, I just think it's a bit weird. Seems more of a thing to wind up fans rather than gaining any real advantage.