Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I always find Jo Brand funny when she's doing panel shows or is a guest on a show but hate her stand up. She's quick witted and good at reactive comedy and has great timing but seem to lose it all when she's doing stuff she's pre-written.

Alice Sneddon is absolutely hilarious.

On 01/01/2020 at 02:17, tamthebam said:

Well my old man was partial to a "fly cemetery" and custard..

On 01/01/2020 at 08:11, MixuFixit said:

My Grandad called them that too emoji3.png

He's not talking about the cake...

Aldi's veggie burgers are fantastic to the point I give them to my kids and they've got no idea they haven't just eaten meat. 

For some reason that just reminded me of a Chinese woman I spoke to a few weeks back who said she'd visited Scotland last year, tried black pudding, loved it, then spewed her ring when she was told what it was made of. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Aldi's veggie burgers are fantastic to the point I give them to my kids and they've got no idea they haven't just eaten meat. 

For some reason that just reminded me of a Chinese woman I spoke to a few weeks back who said she'd visited Scotland last year, tried black pudding, loved it, then spewed her ring when she was told what it was made of. 

There was a brilliant clip of Nick Nairn going to see black pudding being made. He had to run out to throw up when they started chucking in the blood.

There was a brilliant clip of Nick Nairn going to see black pudding being made. He had to run out to throw up when they started chucking in the blood.
That is a classic clip. In his defence, I think he said afterwards that the crossing on the ferry had been really rough and he was basically suffering from sea sickness. Which is the absolute worst.

A Chinese takeaway/caravan type thing has shut down at Fort Kinnaird in Edinburgh, and they've opened a takeaway beside some shops about 10 minutes away, and people are actually distraught about it.

IIRC the woman didn't even get that far, I'm fairly sure he ran out the door when she carried in the galvanised bucket full of blood.

2 hours ago, philpy said:

A Chinese takeaway/caravan type thing has shut down at Fort Kinnaird in Edinburgh, and they've opened a takeaway beside some shops about 10 minutes away, and people are actually distraught about it.

The same owners?

I've got a raging toothache. I seem to remember chewing gum helped last time, so I picked up a pack of Starburst gum, which I'd no idea existed before.

Wish I still didn't. Tastes nothing like Opal Fruits, and only lasts about a minute. The disappointment is worse than the pain.