Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

57 minutes ago, virginton said:

That’s just you looking at a mirror champ.

That's right up there with, "I know you are, but what am I", and, "It takes one to know one", in The Worst Comebacks of All Time charts. 

Not a strong start to the decade for @virginton

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

I don't remember her having a flat face?

Is this another lets disrespect a woman who doesn't look like a model or a barbie doll post??

No, she's not non-barbie-esque, but ugly as f*ck to me, but more than that, she just isn't funny in any shape or form.   Each to their own.

I don't.  To take you away from the perceived misogyny thang, i feel exactly the same about james corden (who also has a pus like a pug).  Neither get air time chez moi. 
Deflection.

We need to stop judging women in their looks. It happens to all female comedians, TV personalities, and MPs.

It's not cool.

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

Why does every woman have to be judged on her looks?

Her whole comic persona is based on her being ugly, as is Jo Brand. I find them both funny, and am happy it hasn't been a bar to their success, but I agree that it's a shame they had to make it an issue, unlike the numerous seriously ugly male comedians like Jimmy Carr amongst many.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Her whole comic persona is based on her being ugly, as is Jo Brand. I find them both funny, and am happy it hasn't been a bar to their success, but I agree that it's a shame they had to make it an issue, unlike the numerous seriously ugly male comedians like Jimmy Carr amongst many.

They're not ugly, they just are who they are. 

That doesn't make them funny. 

Is everyone else fair game?
We shouldn't be automatically be condemning anyone for their looks - especially when their look has nothing to do with their public profile.

It's becoming a bigger issue for young men these days, but has always been a much bigger problem for women.

Surely you wouldn't deny this?

I wouldn't say I was a fan of either but both have made me laugh at various points.

Like most comedians, they've discovered a niche and mined it like f**k. You can't blame them for cashing in on a successful routine, even if that does start to become repetitive.