Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Just as this year's pantomime season starts to draw to a close, BT Sport are introducing their own year-round panto season with bringing the WWE "exclusively" to our screens.  This is the same BT Sport who didn't see the continuation of covering Scottish football as being worth the bid from next season.  Will be cancelling BT Sport when this season ends.

Assuming they’ll also now be showing Coronation St and Eastenders then.

Just as this year's pantomime season starts to draw to a close, BT Sport are introducing their own year-round panto season with bringing the WWE "exclusively" to our screens.  This is the same BT Sport who didn't see the continuation of covering Scottish football as being worth the bid from next season.  Will be cancelling BT Sport when this season ends.

To be fair to BT they didn’t increase their bid, but did offer the SFA the same bid plus operating VAR and the SFA opted for sky.

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Assuming they’ll also now be showing Coronation St and Eastenders then.

At least BT Sport attempted to show a variety of games that weren't the weekly away games for both Fran & Anna.  When Sky regain their exclusive coverage, the other teams in the top flight won't get a look in, unless of course they're at home to said twosome.  

So tired this morning that I couldn't remember if I was waiting for the connecting bus home, or to work.

Correctly assumed that, in that situation, it's always the latter 🥱

Guest Moomintroll
Where are all these bluebottles in the house coming from?! Must be a rotting (mouse) corpse somewhere...
Lance private Eccles here, where are the dirty rotten swines.

Already seeing happy new year messages on Facebook. Seriously, you are 12 hours early.
Premature celebration at it's worst, is like the arseholes version of when people used to post first under a YouTube video.

Already seeing happy new year messages on Facebook. Seriously, you are 12 hours early.
Premature celebration at it's worst, is like the arseholes version of when people used to post first under a YouTube video.

I have seen a couple on my feed but at least one of them stays in New Zealand so it is 2020 for them.

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

New Year Party GIF by Omer Studios

Spoiler

You grumpy auld duffer

Happy New Year, m2020.

BahHumbug_banner2.jpg

Where are all these bluebottles in the house coming from?! Must be a rotting (mouse) corpse somewhere...
Do you have a old chimney/flue in your house?

Is it capped off or bird cage on it? If not, then bird might have karked it and fell down chimney, and bluebottles get in through vent.

Had that issue a couple of years ago.

I have seen a couple on my feed but at least one of them stays in New Zealand so it is 2020 for them.
All in scotland
200.gif&key=f2d5d35f14108af4d9f7d1586d02c66a07a2689878647f5283840ea07fe4461b
Spoiler

You grumpy auld duffer

Oh you
Happy New Year, m2020.
And you

BahHumbug_banner2.jpg.356dff57af34f4c2f2251c6b552fcde7.jpg
Ach you as well.

The point being it was mid-day, I'd get later in the evening, I almost understand the before the network struggles later on but that early. nothing good ever comes of being that early...

Spent this last weekend in London, saw Leicester beat West Ham on Saturday, on Sunday, went on the London Eye, had a Thames river cruise and did a 2 hour bus tour, then when it was time to return to Victoria Coach st, to get our bus home, from embankment the 4 of us got on a bus and had to pay separately, could not pay for all of us off 1 card

Thank f**k, 6 home 3pm Saturdays pre split is an absolute disgrace, get TV to hell

At least BT Sport attempted to show a variety of games that weren't the weekly away games for both Fran & Anna.  When Sky regain their exclusive coverage, the other teams in the top flight won't get a look in, unless of course they're at home to said twosome.