Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 24/12/2019 at 10:00, hk blues said:

I'm on a roll now...

Another one here is that people think it's totally OK to half-fill your trolley and then join the queue to pay and then continue shopping. And not just the odd item either. Worse still is people like my wife aiding and abetting such cunterry by moving their trolley forward for them if they're alone.

And...

Now, i realise old folk sometimes need a bit of help but, in my book if they're fit enough to be out shopping they're fit enough to queue like everybody else. Here, they get priority everywhere and the smug look on their faces as they skip the queue is enough to push anybody over the edge. I'm fuckin convinced they hire themselves out to queue jumpers. 

ATM behaviour is another one...why the f**k do they need so long for a simple transaction? Check phone for PIN only once they get to the machine, balance enquiry, print balance, check balance, return card, re-enter card, withdraw money, check receipt whilst standing in front of the machine. Every 2nd cnut does this.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas to one and all!

Hope you aren't getting hammered by Typhoon Phanfone?

16 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Hope you aren't getting hammered by Typhoon Phanfone?

It was wet n windy on Christmas Day but sunny and dry again last couple of days.  We also had a small earthquake last night - only a 4.8 so nothing too serious.  The joys of living in  Asia I guess!   

10 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Almost 4am, not had any sleep yet and meant to be getting up for work in a few hours. May as well give up and go in early :( 

Though you won't be allowed to take off before all your passengers have arrived.

Don't think political commissars actually fight, unless you include having your own side executed for Stalin jokes. 
A deid guy is a deid guy.

A Russian told me a famous old Russian joke. You tell three people a joke about Stalin. Your neighbour, your interrogator at the KGB and your cellmate at the gulag.

Just as this year's pantomime season starts to draw to a close, BT Sport are introducing their own year-round panto season with bringing the WWE "exclusively" to our screens.  This is the same BT Sport who didn't see the continuation of covering Scottish football as being worth the bid from next season.  Will be cancelling BT Sport when this season ends.