Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Are you sure your estate agent’s passed on all of the relevant details to you ?   Maybe this latest offer could actually be  more favourable from your point of view, despite being lower (eg if there are no strings attached and it’s not ,for instance,o conditional on her getting a mortgage or selling another property.

There’s literally nothing whatsoever more favourable about it, they were informed of the figure I rejected a few days previously and put in an offer 13k less after being told it waste of time.

Anyway, I received an offer over the asking price yesterday afternoon and accepted so all is good.

49 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

There’s literally nothing whatsoever more favourable about it, they were informed of the figure I rejected a few days previously and put in an offer 13k less after being told it waste of time.

Anyway, I received an offer over the asking price yesterday afternoon and accepted so all is good.

Get the beers in then

1 hour ago, Spring Onion said:

Why does ikea have a hot dog stand/kiosk on the way out? Does this happen at everyone or just the Glasgow branch?

I'm going to guess it's so that people can buy hot-dogs.

Just now, Spring Onion said:

So why not a newspaper stand, flower shop or smoothie stall. You can already buy food in the shop.

You can't read a newspaper or enjoy a bouquet of flowers in the car.

I think they do smoothies, do they not?

1 minute ago, Gaz said:

You can't read a newspaper or enjoy a bouquet of flowers in the car.

I think they do smoothies, do they not?

Nae idea, it's usually been a 3 or 4 hour long nightmare I'm escaping from so I'm just raging that there is too many people in my way eating  hotdogs.