Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It’s of no surprise that your colleagues hate you.
It's not a hate of her at all its the fact that its come to a wee lassie to get the attention of the politicians about something very important.
It's kind of simplifying the whole issue and taking the pressure off.
I suppose its better than nothing but it shouldn't come to this.
I was 100% serious in that I hate a child btw

3 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

And what are her contributions to climate science that qualify her to address the UN and nominated?

Zero. The Greta cult is just virtue-signalling by a bunch of creepy politicians and journalists.

You're aware of the concept of 'spokesperson', yes?

23 minutes ago, philpy said:

So, basically people on here are saying that you are an idiot if you carry cash and should wrong you for doing so?? Really, what a lot of shite. If it's what people want to do, shut the f**k up and let them get on with it.

You fucking tell ‘em Philpy.

8 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

You're aware of the concept of 'spokesperson', yes?

Who appointed her as a spokesperson? What are her qualifications that give her the professional authority to be taken seriously?

She's 16 and should be at school, not being exploited ruthlessly by the climate change lobby. 

7 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Who appointed her as a spokesperson? What are her qualifications that give her the professional authority to be taken seriously?

She's 16 and should be at school, not being exploited ruthlessly by the climate change lobby. 

I'll pass on your concern; I'm sure she'll agree a Higher in tekkie will be a much more useful experience for her life going forward. 

2 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Barman in the pubs you drink in must be extremely fast if they can serve 2 folk in the seconds it takes to get change out a till

Or it's a Wetherspoons pub and the till is next to the toilets, down two flights of stairs

48 minutes ago, philpy said:

So, basically people on here are saying that you are an idiot if you carry cash and should wrong you for doing so?? Really, what a lot of shite. If it's what people want to do, shut the f**k up and let them get on with it.

No, nobody has said that. No idea where on earth you’re getting that from.

In fact, a poster actually said the exact opposite that people who don’t carry cash are “unprepared idiots”.

6 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Modern life is indeed rubbish. I remember growing up in the 60s & 70s, and how exciting it was to buy stuff in bulk from the Contactless & Carry. Shit, Cash & Carry. Sorry.

Johnny Contactless playing on the radio, Campbell Chip'n'Pin in goal for St Mirren. 

I am currently having a thankfully temporary shot of working Monday to Friday and going home every night.

This is the first instance of this since I was 17. How in the name of f**k do all you utter losers do this? An utterly dreadful existence. Fair play to the obvious Tory w**k who convinced people this constitutes an acceptable way of life.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I am currently having a thankfully temporary shot of working Monday to Friday and going home every night.

This is the first instance of this since I was 17. How in the name of f**k do all you utter losers do this? An utterly dreadful existence. Fair play to the obvious Tory w**k who convinced people this constitutes an acceptable way of life.

Tell the missus you're in the Shetlands, book into a Travelodge and get pished every night.

We all made poor life choices compared to you. My work has started letting us work our 5 days in 4 which helps a bit.
That would make a difference. And of course, what you are used to comes into it. Some people react with horror at the various shift patterns I have did but I am hating this just now.

Because I get to go home every night and do whatever I want any weekend of the year. Office is a 10 minute jaunt from the house as well. I hope you are away over Christmas and/or new year, every year, forever.