Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

There's a guy who parks on the street outside my house and at least twice a week I hear him get into his car and immediately phone someone on his hands free kit because he's got the volume up at such deafening levels that the entire street can hear his conversation. 

I used to take my dad out to the car to make or take a phone call and turn it up full blast because it was the only way he could hear it. Maybe he's hard of hearing you heartless c**t.

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I used to take my dad out to the car to make or take a phone call and turn it up full blast because it was the only way he could hear it. Maybe he's hard of hearing you heartless c**t.

Maybe the deaf c**t could drive his car to a non residential area then.

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
49 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
Huge dosage of "the fear" today, along with feeling so bitterly cold no matter how many layers I put on inside. 

Oooft. Its not often you see a completely non joking, open and shit case of bad AIDS. But here we are.

Is that not how you get it?

Cos it's too quiet when you're on a motorway and the engine drowns it out. It's just laziness leaving it loud once in resist streets.
Doesn't your car adjust volume for speed? Mine does and my ex's did. Hit a certain speed and volume increases for you.

I'm more of a basket than a trolley man but I suppose the same applies. At Asda or Tesco the girls usually offer to help you pack your bags which makes it a more pleasurable experience.
This. Aldi and Lidl might have great prices but the choice is poor, the places are badly laid out and the general atmosphere is post-apocalypse. Horrible places to shop

It really is a shite idea when you think on it, when I did these as a wee guy nobody ever told you how to pack bags, and whilst it's obviously logical to most that putting eggs underneath something heavy is a silly idea, when you're 10 years old and standing in Morrisons on a Saturday morning, you don't really give a f**k about whether someone gets their eggs up the road okay. There must be plenty of other things schools/kids football teams can do to raise money other than getting in the way of people doing their weekly.
Get the wee shites to clear up their litter. Worth a few quid not to have to wade through McD wrappers and crisp pokes.

My phone automatically connects to the Glasgow City Centre WiFi whenever I’m in town. The Glasgow City Centre WiFi has never once worked on my phone. So I turn WiFi off so I can keep posting shite on here, then half the time forget to turn it back on whenever I get to work so my phone is using data for hours till I realise.
I've never been in a city yet where the wi-fi works decently.

10 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

The real danger with cards in a pub is you don't have the wad of notes turning into change jangling in your pocket to tell you it's time to call it a night.

Always got wads of notes for #doinglinesshagging9's #patsys #BoOsTeRs