Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

16 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

This. If your week isn't like being in the dream scene in Dumbo you've got a cold.

Sounds like I lived through a helluva lot of flu - usually on a Friday and Saturday. 

Edited by Dele

This.

If you can lift your head off your pillow it's not Flu.
Reminds me of working in an office full of women, almost weekly at least one of them would come out with the nugget, " I have a migraine". No you fucking don't, if you can come to work and tell someone you have a migraine then you can't possibly have one.

Not even 8.30 AM yet.

Fella comes out the house and starts fucking about with the car radio to find a station to listen to on his commute.

He's about 50 yards from me with the doors all closed and I can hear the bloody thing no problem.

From looking at the houses next to his a few of his neighbours are still in bed and with any luck tonight are gonnae kick f**k out of him for being an utter deaf cock.

Edited by Gaz FFC

43 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Not even 8.30 AM yet.

Fella comes out the house and starts fucking about with the car radio to find a station to listen to on his commute.

He's about 50 yards from me with the doors all closed and I can hear the bloody thing no problem.

From looking at the houses next to his a few of his neighbours are still in bed and with any luck tonight are gonnae kick f**k out of him for being an utter death cock.

There's a guy who parks on the street outside my house and at least twice a week I hear him get into his car and immediately phone someone on his hands free kit because he's got the volume up at such deafening levels that the entire street can hear his conversation. 

49 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

There's a guy who parks on the street outside my house and at least twice a week I hear him get into his car and immediately phone someone on his hands free kit because he's got the volume up at such deafening levels that the entire street can hear his conversation. 

I've yet to notice anyone use the Bluetooth hands free in the car that didn't have the volume at a ridiculous level.

It's also very strange (and I sincerely hope isn't another addition to laziness) that a lot of people use the facility when parked up.

On that note they are either very thick or lazy as f**k

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Not even 8.30 AM yet.

From looking at the houses next to his a few of his neighbours are still in bed and with any luck tonight are gonnae kick f**k out of him for being an utter deaf cock.

Update 

Cock has came back and is once more blaring the tunes at a very unacceptable level considering its just after 10AM.

This time the street was treated to 'i've got a feeling'.

Utter cock of the highest order and I'm so glad I don't stay here. Would have to punch them