Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

First time ever I was glad I had a record of my dental appointments and receipts to prove I had paid my bills in full.
You should have a holiday in Skye, rack up huge bills everywhere then go mental explaining this same guy keeps doing this shit.

1 minute ago, JamesP_81 said:

The settings in my hotel shower that at 5 o'clock this morning were perfect for a nice warm shower now seem to be perfect for brewing a pot of tea!

Hang on a minute.

You were up at 5. Philpy was up a 5.40.

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

When my blood test for PSA came back to the surgery they said I needed another blood sample for a haemoglobin test, which I gave yesterday. Any idea what that means? It was a health assistant who took the blood and she didn't know anything about the PSA results.

To see if you're anaemic.

12 hours ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

After massive arguments in the phone to the debt collector and verification that the bank details actually weren’t mines they’ve finally taken the debts off my name and will reflect my credit score in the next month.

Absolute wee fanny. Got hit with his dental bill cause they sent it to me instead of him. If I ever meet him he’s getting battered.

Is the same wee fanny giving you red dots too?

Chambers Street junction leading on to South Bridge, Lights at green, not just newly changed. Deliveroo bicycling bellend comes shooting down South Bridge through the red light there and DOESN'T GET FUCKING SPLATTERED AS HE DESERVED TO BE.
If someone is delivering pizzas in a car at least you've got a number plate so you could potentially report them to the police. Deliveroo should put serial numbers on the back of their packs so you could report the cnuts for dangerous cycling (which is covered by the law). 

I think Deliveroo drivers must be instructed to do this or the ones I've experienced are just arseholes.

Witnessed one outside Glasgow Central run a red last month and he was about 2 seconds away from being flattened by a bus. Also nearly been knocked down by them as a pedestrian 3 or 4 times, c***s.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

The flu!

Being up at 4:15am because of the fucking flu!

Sitting feeling lousy and bored because the tv is crap at silly o’clock and it’s too early to go to work!

Been up all night with this stupid Norovirus. 
Getting no sympathy from the wife though, she refuses to accept that the man version is a gazzillion times worse than anything she’s ever had..