Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

47 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I think that was more pulling you up for unveiling yourself as a Hibs fan a considerable time after they won the cup

The Motherwell boys are good lads. @thisGRAEME and @capt_oats are standouts

Thats fair and also as below @mjw who @Mark Connolly has confused as MJS.. MJC is the attention seeking bellend.. 

Now that he is mentioned... MJW has been notable by his absence recently. A solid poster. 

Chambers Street junction leading on to South Bridge, Lights at green, not just newly changed. Deliveroo bicycling bellend comes shooting down South Bridge through the red light there and DOESN'T GET FUCKING SPLATTERED AS HE DESERVED TO BE.

If someone is delivering pizzas in a car at least you've got a number plate so you could potentially report them to the police. Deliveroo should put serial numbers on the back of their packs so you could report the cnuts for dangerous cycling (which is covered by the law). 

The toilet seat at the most conveniently placed toilet at my work has been out of action for about 3 months, despite this there is a new toilet seat sitting in a box in the room ready to be fitted but nobody has done it yet despite there being numerous office staff who should be looking out for this sort of thing. Despite the lack of seat there is often a fresh stench of jobby in there so it’s obvious that people are happy enough to shit in a toilet with no seat, surely that is quite an uncomfortable manoeuvre to pull off? Would you not just be squatting without any support for your arse?

Find out who, report them to the police immediately and have them placed on the sex offenders register. Anyone placing bare cheeks on the ceramic or squatting is just as bad as Prince Andrew.

Chambers Street junction leading on to South Bridge, Lights at green, not just newly changed. Deliveroo bicycling bellend comes shooting down South Bridge through the red light there and DOESN'T GET FUCKING SPLATTERED AS HE DESERVED TO BE.
If someone is delivering pizzas in a car at least you've got a number plate so you could potentially report them to the police. Deliveroo should put serial numbers on the back of their packs so you could report the cnuts for dangerous cycling (which is covered by the law). 

And if someone did wipe them out it would be reported as the person in the cars fault(car hits bike).

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Got a parcel delivered yesterday by Hermes, quite surprised to get this message on their tracking system, considering the only outbuilding we have is a shed which is securely locked. Guess where the parcel was left?

Screenshot_20191204-015306_Chrome.jpeg

Dog kennel ?

Rabbit hutch ?

Bird table?

Kids play house ? 

7 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
33 minutes ago, A96 said:
Dog kennel ?
Rabbit hutch ?
Bird table?
Kids play house ? 

Nope, none of those.

7 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
34 minutes ago, A96 said:
Dog kennel ?
Rabbit hutch ?
Bird table?
Kids play house ? 

Nope, none of those.

Underneath a trampoline ?

In or behind a wheelie bin ?

Under garden furniture ?

Under a barbecue ?

In an old cabinet or old white goods or some other furniture?

They usually leave mine in the blue bin
Underneath a trampoline ?
In or behind a wheelie bin ?
Under garden furniture ?
Under a barbecue ?
In an old cabinet or old white goods or some other furniture?
Purple bin this time. Have had parcels left in most of those mentioned at one time or other.

Been a few other fictional places too, one being "porch at back door ". We don't have a fecking porch.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Purple bin this time. Have had parcels left in most of those mentioned at one time or other.

Been a few other fictional places too, one being "porch at back door ". We don't have a fecking porch.

So was it the fact that your parcel was left in a bin , or the fact that the bin was described as an outbuilding that got on your nerves ?

So was it the fact that your parcel was left in a bin , or the fact that the bin was described as an outbuilding that got on your nerves ?
Both. The instructions were to leave it with our neighbour if there was no answer. That and the fact the nugget who delivered it couldn't even put a card through the door.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
1 hour ago, A96 said:

Both. The instructions were to leave it with our neighbour if there was no answer. That and the fact the nugget who delivered it couldn't even put a card through the door.

It’s fucking Hermes. You’re lucky you got the parcel at all. 

The toilet seat at the most conveniently placed toilet at my work has been out of action for about 3 months, despite this there is a new toilet seat sitting in a box in the room ready to be fitted but nobody has done it yet despite there being numerous office staff who should be looking out for this sort of thing. Despite the lack of seat there is often a fresh stench of jobby in there so it’s obvious that people are happy enough to shit in a toilet with no seat, surely that is quite an uncomfortable manoeuvre to pull off? Would you not just be squatting without any support for your arse?
Nothing wrong with squatting, better angle for it and less clean up required if you're the day after a sesh.

It’s fucking Hermes. You’re lucky you got the parcel at all. 
And there I was thinking it was just my local hermes courier that was at it. Never once in my life have I had any issues with something getting delivered untill hermes, 2 out of the first 4 deliveries they attempted got lost! At the stage now where if I'm ordering from a website and then find out its hermes delivering then I'll just cancel off the order and go elsewhere.

At this time of year all these couriers are probably working 16 hour shifts for a pittance at the end of it, everyone should just be thankful their parcels aren't chucked into their gardens/through windows paperboy style!

16 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-50649826 is the outcry justified or is this pathetic outrage? 

The latter for me. Anyone calling this sexist or the likes needs to get.in.the.sea.

I'm fully prepared to go full 'yer da' on this one and call that a load of absolute shite.

Thank you.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-50649826 is the outcry justified or is this pathetic outrage? 
The latter for me. Anyone calling this sexist or the likes needs to get.in.the.sea.
Glad I wasn't the only one to read the synopsis and think it sounded like an episode of Black Mirror [emoji1]

I don't know about sexism, but it certainly sound creepy as f**k.