Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The toilet seat at the most conveniently placed toilet at my work has been out of action for about 3 months, despite this there is a new toilet seat sitting in a box in the room ready to be fitted but nobody has done it yet despite there being numerous office staff who should be looking out for this sort of thing. Despite the lack of seat there is often a fresh stench of jobby in there so it’s obvious that people are happy enough to shit in a toilet with no seat, surely that is quite an uncomfortable manoeuvre to pull off? Would you not just be squatting without any support for your arse?

My phone automatically connects to the Glasgow City Centre WiFi whenever I’m in town. The Glasgow City Centre WiFi has never once worked on my phone. So I turn WiFi off so I can keep posting shite on here, then half the time forget to turn it back on whenever I get to work so my phone is using data for hours till I realise.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That’s the fucking b*****ding Christmas cunting tree going fucking well up.

3 fucking weeks to go.

We're not quite there yet. It has been mentioned though.

I've a feeling I'll be raking around in the attic this weekend. Which is ok now I've looked at the date :) 

5 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

I originally thought this was mainly the fresh faced students doing this before they eventually get how it works in their second semester in the city. Not the case, I've seen it with grown men and its absolutely ridiculous. 

An old mate of mine used to always get his own drink on nights out. Everyone else would get rounds and he would go to the bar on his own because he worked out he would be a few quid better off by the end of the night as his drink of choice was 20 odd pence cheaper. He was still doing ithis in his late 20s and may still be doing it now. 

Fuckin Amazon  :eusa_wall:

You've got to be on the ball. They're always trying to sneak in their 'offers' when you buy something. Anything. 

Click "what about this?"  No.

Click "then there's this?" No.

Click "don't forget this amazing offer" No. 

f**k!!!! Off!!! 

I just want what's in my basket. If I wanted anything else it'd already be in there. 

Still, that's all the christmas shopping done :) 

ho ho ho ;) 

7 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Cafés with sit in versus take away prices. Just figure out what price will turn a profit averaged across both kinds of customer and stop making me feel like I've been swindled for wanting my coffee in a ceramic cup!

:lol: what a cretin.

1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

My phone automatically connects to the Glasgow City Centre WiFi whenever I’m in town. The Glasgow City Centre WiFi has never once worked on my phone. So I turn WiFi off so I can keep posting shite on here, then half the time forget to turn it back on whenever I get to work so my phone is using data for hours till I realise.

Go into your WiFi networks and “forget” that network and it won’t automatically connect. Easy.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Someone voted me for a Motherwell fan in one of the poster of the year threads once.

I think that was me.

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't support a football team.

Clearly a Hearts* fan then.

Insert your preference of hammer thrower/shite team.

Someone voted me for a Motherwell fan in one of the poster of the year threads once.

Interesting how you pulled me up for not even being into football on more than one occasion when you don’t even support a team!

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

Interesting how you pulled me up for not even being into football on more than one occasion when you don’t even support a team!

I think that was more pulling you up for unveiling yourself as a Hibs fan a considerable time after they won the cup

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

If ever there was a damning indictment of Motherwell fans....

@YassinMoutaouakil

As the only Motherwell fan that comes to me at this time.... Up your fucking game.

The Motherwell boys are good lads. @thisGRAEME and @capt_oats are standouts

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

@YassinMoutaouakil

As the only Motherwell fan that comes to me at this time.... Up your fucking game.

There's also MJC and MJS, although I can never remember which one is the one that pretends to be a Rangers fan.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

@YassinMoutaouakil

I should clean up the awards every year but I think people can't be fucked trying to spell my name.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

The Motherwell boys are good lads. [mention=19823]thisGRAEME[/mention] and [mention=26104]capt_oats[/mention] are standouts

Wasn’t quite how it went down, I often talked about how I’d go to games with newly found acquaintances from late 2013 when I moved to Edinburgh and onwards, went to almost all home games 2014-18 but haven’t been as committed since having a child. I just never bothered changing my team from Clach til I was getting queried about it in match threads.

Maybe start going to Patrick thistle games, they’re bound to win something big soon.