Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

49 minutes ago, Derek Patterson said:

"I work for BT/Sky/SSE etc" as appropriate. Usually gets them out the way quick.

"Staff discount mate."

That would be a bit embarrassing to come out with that.

Just tell them you are on "the register", they'll walk away from you quicker, than a quick fit fittter, before you can even finish your sentence.

c***s (sportsound c***s mostly) that can't call the Scottish Leagues by their proper name. They call Scottish Premiership the SPFL, SPL, Scottish Premier League etc anything but the fuckig Scottish Premiership.

I don't think I've heard one of them call it by the proper name. Paul Mitchell calling it the Premier League earlier.

John Hughes last week called Scottish League One the First Divison...old boomer dinasaur c***s! Get them fired into the Atlantic ocean please thank you. 

Also Willie Miller and Billy Dodds overuse of "isnt it?" 

2Wim5ftHoDdJ1RNpuS.gif

Edited by Acastus

c***s (sportsound c***s mostly) that can't call the Scottish Leagues by their proper name. They call Scottish Premiership the SPFL, SPL, Scottish Premier League etc anything but the fuckig Scottish Premiership.
I don't think I've heard one of them call it by the proper name. Paul Mitchell calling it the Premier League earlier.
John Hughes last week called Scottish League One the First Divison...old boomer dinasaur c***s! Get them fired into the Atlantic ocean please thank you. 

2Wim5ftHoDdJ1RNpuS.gif.a07bfe7196ab6dc37fad387a8912af78.gif
Hi DA hi pal

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, Acastus said:

2Wim5ftHoDdJ1RNpuS.gif.a07bfe7196ab6dc37fad387a8912af78.gif

Hi DA hi pal

I'm your da ? Hi son 

7 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

My shower gel managed to open and empty itself within my boot bag on the short walk downstairs to the gym. Fucking trainers are soaked and a huge waste of lovely shower gel.

Bet they smell lovely though.

On 27/11/2019 at 13:07, pozbaird said:

When, after years and years of ‘eye-kia’, furniture stores, or ‘high-oon-dye’, Korean cars, or ‘Voll-vo’ Swedish cars, adverts suddenly start giving it ‘‘ikk-i-a’, Hune-dae’ or ‘vull-voo’.

Just fuke-oof.

2DEA6F8B-2CCB-4091-8C5B-6364D5BC3CAE.jpeg.a074076ce0f5a4ff3b6117c20e48459a.jpeg

This is and should always be a Bloory Band

On 26/11/2019 at 19:34, Granny Danger said:

I’ve probably mentioned this before, but people on TV/radio starting sentences with “So”.  Particularly answering a question.

So, they are arses.

On 27/11/2019 at 10:10, pozbaird said:

When you open a new toothpaste, to find it is one that has one of those tiny wee tinfoil seals across the tube opening. Those wee fcukers never pick off easily. Never. 

Everything is packaged to f*** nowadays, and is designed to send you into a towering rage as you try to get at it.

23 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:

This black Friday nonsense gets on my nerves an absolute lot of shite

Young lad wants a Nintendo Switch and Currys are selling it with a game for £310 yet three weeks ago its was £280 with a game.

Go direct.

https://store.nintendo.co.uk/black-friday/nintendo-switch-plus-free-nintendo-labo.list?ds_rl=1253622&ds_rl=1253658&gclid=Cj0KCQiAoIPvBRDgARIsAHsCw0_lqChoUB_4Dfgq7PjQee7KgW-QTLqpdBIsxd_XobZX7fmAXy6eLcoaAqN_EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Modern football nets. Specifically the fact that they are all so tightly tensioned these days that shots hit the net and rebound miles back off them. I want a return to the old days. 😀

Edited by pozbaird