Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I woke up about ten seconds before my alarm this morning.

When I got to the Subway station it was shut with the shutters still down. Since it also had problems running last Friday when I went to work I just went home and got a taxi to work again today. Turns out it was up and running by seven o'clock, so I would have been both quicker and cheaper if I'd just waited. 

Every time STV or BBC Scotland features a Scottish rugby story in their sports roundup, it’s always accompanied by a shot of the rugger chaps in training, but they’re not training, just standing in a circle, giving each other a big group hug.

This is a petty thing that gets on my nerves. Maybe if they spent more time doing rugger stuff, rather than standing in a circle hugging each other, they wouldn’t be as shite at rugby as they are.

Currently sitting reading the reaction to Mourinho replacing Pocchetino on BBC website and they're giving out Mourinho's stats. Here's my favourite;

"Mourinho is only 10 wins away from reaching 200 Premier League victories as a manager (currently on 190 wins). "

Thanks for that, BBC. I'd never have been able to figure that last part out myself. 

Currently sitting reading the reaction to Mourinho replacing Pocchetino on BBC website and they're giving out Mourinho's stats. Here's my favourite;
"Mourinho is only 10 wins away from reaching 200 Premier League victories as a manager (currently on 190 wins). "
Thanks for that, BBC. I'd never have been able to figure that last part out myself. 

It’s not exactly red roses, white roses work out percentages

17 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Maybe if they spent more time doing rugger stuff, rather than standing in a circle hugging each other, they wouldn’t be as shite at rugby as they are.

Doesn't seem to have done Sellik any harm.

On 19/11/2019 at 08:05, DiegoDiego said:

Glory hunters.

I've spoken to a few folk today who say they don't watch Italy because they aren't very good. They just won their eleventh match on the trot thanks to their biggest win since Mussolini was still warm. How much better do you want them to be?

I remember watching a Scotland qualifier (think it was Wales away) with a Spanish friend. He was confused why we were getting all heated and angry at a what he called a 'friendly'.

It must be so nice just to be able to stroll through the qualifiers every fucking time. They don't know how lucky they have it.