Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who can’t modulate the volume of their mastication...

It’s repulsive, firstly, close your mouth when you eat. Secondly, how can you not hear that. Lastly, have some considerations that others don’t want to hear you eat.
Shouldn't be doing that and eating at the same time anyway IMO

Samsung Pay's latest update which doesn't allow you to use it until you update. It only lets you know this once you are at the checkout of course and have scanned everything and are waiting to pay. It also decides to do it at the one time you have left your wallet in the house. 

Samsung Pay's latest update which doesn't allow you to use it until you update. It only lets you know this once you are at the checkout of course and have scanned everything and are waiting to pay. It also decides to do it at the one time you have left your wallet in the house. 

Didn’t you forget your wallet in another post recently?

7 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Didn’t you forget your wallet in another post recently?

Aye, that's when I was at work and they wouldn't let me work until I went back home to get it as my driving licence is in it - the first time I met the new boss and the first time I've left my licence at home.  What I meant was the one time I've been in the supermarket without it.

Regarding that and my shite memory, I got results from a CT scan the other week and I have linear calcification and AV malformation. Are there any brain surgeons on here who can tell me what that means? 

Thank you.

7 hours ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

People who can’t modulate the volume of their mastication...

It’s repulsive, firstly, close your mouth when you eat. Secondly, how can you not hear that. Lastly, have some considerations that others don’t want to hear you eat.

The wean gets pissy with me about this. He has autism and little things grind his gears. I don't think I'm particularly noisy, and certainly don't eat with my mouth open.

He eats like a cow chewing cud, the hypocritical wee shite.

Aye, that's when I was at work and they wouldn't let me work until I went back home to get it as my driving licence is in it - the first time I met the new boss and the first time I've left my licence at home.  What I meant was the one time I've been in the supermarket without it.
Regarding that and my shite memory, I got results from a CT scan the other week and I have linear calcification and AV malformation. Are there any brain surgeons on here who can tell me what that means? 
Thank you.
If you try the other HDMI port it should work.

Thank you.

Your pool needs more chlorine and steer clear of A2 mulk.

49 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Your pool needs more chlorine and steer clear of A2 mulk.

Got the pool chlorinated this morning then cheated on it by fucking off down the beach and going for a swim in the Indian Ocean on this beautiful 34c day.

Didn't drink any A2 milk.

Got the pool chlorinated this morning then cheated on it by fucking off down the beach and going for a swim in the Indian Ocean on this beautiful 34c day.
Didn't drink any A2 milk.

https://www.watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/timeline-of-shark-attacks-along-the-western-australian-coast-20170418-gvn5jm.html

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Thank you.

Increased chance of forgetting your wallet.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Thank you.

Mrs Mathematics is a neuroradiologist, which means that I hear enough brain chat to know what I am talking about.

Your family have my deepest condolences.