Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I love a daft big dug coming up to me youse are all a bunch of miseryguts

I’m the same but there are people out there who are genuinely scared of them. It isn’t really fair to allow your dog to be running about doing whatever based on the fact you think they’re friendly.

As the owner of a dog who gets nervous at other dogs running at her, it really is infuriating coming across such a dog. It’s not the dogs fault either, responsibility or purely with the arseholes who either have no control over their dog or just don’t give a shit. They’re probably the same people that don’t pick up their dog poo either.

The flood of cheap and shitey Chinese shit on Amazon that takes weeks to arrive.

You need to be very careful when looking at stuff on Amazon now as it's easy to find the thing you're after and think "decent price; buy" only to them realise, after reading more, that you've ordered some pishy knock off or poor quality version that will take 3 weeks to arrive. 

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The flood of cheap and shitey Chinese shit on Amazon that takes weeks to arrive.

You need to be very careful when looking at stuff on Amazon now as it's easy to find the thing you're after and think "decent price; buy" only to them realise, after reading more, that you've ordered some pishy knock off or poor quality version that will take 3 weeks to arrive. 

Halfords do good puncture repair kits.

Apparently.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Had to physically walk to a bus stop after putting the car into the garage this morning. Due to the pissing rain, my arse got soaked and I spent most of the morning staying against a radiator trying to dry it out. 

See the source image

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Had to physically walk to a bus stop after putting the car into the garage this morning. Due to the pissing rain, my arse got soaked and I spent most of the morning staying against a radiator trying to dry it out. 

^^^ Fatty tights.

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Should have worn your gimp suit, it's not just for attic sports you know. Very practical.

People taking part in Movember starting off a fully grown mustache, I though the whole point was to grow it starting November 1st
Clearly an idea dreamt up by Illuminati paedophiles to provide themselves with deep cover during the winter months.

35 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
50 minutes ago, Torpar said:
People taking part in Movember starting off a fully grown mustache, I though the whole point was to grow it starting November 1st

Clearly an idea dreamt up by Illuminati paedophiles to provide themselves with deep cover during the winter months.

Non.jpg

On 02/11/2019 at 07:41, throbber said:

Our guests phoned last night to ask if we had a microwave before saying they were just round the corner and would be with us in 5 minutes. Me and the mrs were sat in the lounge at the time and upon arrival rather than just come in through the front door, or knock once then come in, they knocked on the door and then waited for someone to come to answer and when neither of us got up to go to the door they knocked again much harder to the point it sounded like the door was getting caved in by a bartering ram. The night didn’t get any better after then either.

Was this a wife swapping party?