Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

After years of reading posts from P&Bers about their rage at people who sit in a queue at a petrol station when there are spaces on the "wrong" side, today I smugly drove past the queuing morons, put my card in the machine, went through the Pay at the Pump setup process, and then pulled the hose to it's full extension.

Which was barely far enough to reach the near side, never mind the far side. f**k you P&B. f**k Asda Bearsden and f**k you all.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

After years of reading posts from P&Bers about their rage at people who sit in a queue at a petrol station when there are spaces on the "wrong" side, today I smugly drove past the queuing morons, put my card in the machine, went through the Pay at the Pump setup process, and then pulled the hose to it's full extension.

Which was barely far enough to reach the near side, never mind the far side. f**k you P&B. f**k Asda Bearsden and f**k you all.

Never had a problem with that at Asda, probably your rubbish parking. IMO.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Thanks for this Mrs Connolly but you really should get your own account instead of using Marks.

27 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Thanks for this Mrs Connolly but you really should get your own account instead of using Marks.

If you're referring to the current future Mrs Connolly, we aren't married, and she can't drive.

If you're referring to my maw, she's more likely to hit the pump than park miles away from it, something she has managed on two occasions.

If you're using sexism to have a dig, fair enough, but make sure to use apostrophes when required.

If you're referring to the current future Mrs Connolly, we aren't married, and she can't drive.
If you're referring to my maw, she's more likely to hit the pump than park miles away from it, something she has managed on two occasions.
If you're using sexism to have a dig, fair enough, but make sure to use apostrophes when required.

Soz m8 that was Mrs B that posted that. Whit's she like eh?

Just now, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Soz m8 that was Mrs B that posted that. Whit's she like eh?

A decent ride for a woman of her stature?

The ‘send us your pictures of Scotland’ feature on the BBC website. If I see another photo of some cnut’s dog, on a beach, halfway up a mountain, or just standing there being a dug’..... I might not be responsible for my actions.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

2 hours, FFS P&B.

Image result for kenneth williams gif

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I got a photo on that once. It wasn’t of a dog though. It was on a beach though. 

I don’t believe you. They simply do not publish photos of a beach unless it also features a labradoodle.

Div - six month ban please for brazen lies. Thank you. 😀

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I don’t believe you. They simply do not publish photos of a beach unless it also features a labradoodle.

Div - six month ban please for brazen lies. Thank you. 😀

Ok it had a toddler on it (mine btw) and she had written her name in the sand. Quite a beautiful moment tbqh.

I have to go clothes shopping today. Been putting it off for a few hours, but it's inevitable, unless I want to go to work in rags next week.

I mean, shopping. For clothes. Clothes.

I have to go clothes shopping today. Been putting it off for a few hours, but it's inevitable, unless I want to go to work in rags next week.
I mean, shopping. For clothes. Clothes.
That was fucking awful. I'd forgotten how horrible human beings are to be around.

Also, judging by the shite the clothes shops are pushing, I'm now very much an old man. Skinny fucking jeans, by Christ.