Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

19 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Girls that think liking food is a personality trait.

'Oh look at me i'm eating a whole pizza witmalyk'

You can add to that the hundreds of variations of meme's on social media that are basically 'I was going to go to the gym but then I had wine/gin instead HA HA HA'

You can add to that the hundreds of variations of meme's on social media that are basically 'I was going to go to the gym but then I had wine/gin instead HA HA HA'
Add shit like that to the list of reasons why I don't have Facebook.

Couriers

Received email this morning notifying me of a delivery coming today. Let us know if no one will be at home it says. Followed the link and gave authority to leave.

5 hours later, another email. We're sorry we missed you and we've taken your parcel to the nearest parcel drop location.

Arseholes

4 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Couriers

Received email this morning notifying me of a delivery coming today. Let us know if no one will be at home it says. Followed the link and gave authority to leave.

5 hours later, another email. We're sorry we missed you and we've taken your parcel to the nearest parcel drop location.

Arseholes

Having a tom tit were you?

People on social media who post in the aftermath of something bad happening in their area: "OMG! Only in [insert town]" for stuff that happens in every town all across the world.

Similarly, a motorcyclist was killed on a main road here today - cue the hysterical,"The driving is terrible here!" Aye because road accidents never happen anywhere else FFS. 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

People on social media who post in the aftermath of something bad happening in their area: "OMG! Only in [insert town]" for stuff that happens in every town all across the world.

Similarly, a motorcyclist was killed on a main road here today - cue the hysterical,"The driving is terrible here!" Aye because road accidents never happen anywhere else FFS. 

Experience of being beaten up in multiple cities all round the world type post IMO^^^

1 hour ago, Swarley said:

Couriers

Arseholes

My brother asked me yesterday if I'd received a parcel he'd sent two weeks ago, which I hadn't. He then sent me the screenshot of the Royal Mail tracking page saying it had been delivered last week. Went up to the Post Office today where they showed me a photo the courier had taken where he'd left it on the porch but it clearly wasn't my house as we don't have that furniture or plants in the background. I now have to wait while they investigate it. I'm actually hoping they can't source it as my brother cleverly insured it for double it's value. Show me the money, cuntos. 

I also had to put in a complaint while I was there about another courier last week delivering a pair of boots I'd waited 5 weeks on getting delivered from Spain. Boy leaves the package at the front door for everyone to see, knocks it, then fucks off straight into his van. I was at the door within 10 seconds and he was gone. Chickenelli c**t. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-15307030

Only in Lanarkshire tbf.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

You ran him over didn't you. 

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

My brother asked me yesterday if I'd received a parcel he'd sent two weeks ago, which I hadn't. He then sent me the screenshot of the Royal Mail tracking page saying it had been delivered last week. Went up to the Post Office today where they showed me a photo the courier had taken where he'd left it on the porch but it clearly wasn't my house as we don't have that furniture or plants in the background. I now have to wait while they investigate it. I'm actually hoping they can't source it as my brother cleverly insured it for double it's value. Show me the money, cuntos. 

I also had to put in a complaint while I was there about another courier last week delivering a pair of boots I'd waited 5 weeks on getting delivered from Spain. Boy leaves the package at the front door for everyone to see, knocks it, then fucks off straight into his van. I was at the door within 10 seconds and he was gone. Chickenelli c**t. 

Does your house/flat/caravan ....(aye , we’ll settle on caravan for obvious reasons , Dee Man) ........does your caravan have adequate signage displaying the name and/or number ?

16 minutes ago, A96 said:

Does your house/flat/caravan ....(aye , we’ll settle on caravan for obvious reasons , Dee Man) ........does your caravan have adequate signage displaying the name and/or number ?

Aye, there is no excuse for not finding it. The street has six houses on it and ours has our number on the mailbox at the road. Even if there was, why would the stupid c**t deliver it to another address? I think I answered my own question there. 

In other PTTGOYN news, my boy and I were at an info session at the gym tonight where a PT was explaining an 8 week challenge that they're running. Some daft bint keeps putting her hand up and asking stupid questions and making it all about her, to the point the poor girl giving out the info lost the plot and stared at her with psycho eyes, saying, "I'M JUST GETTING TO THAT IF YOU'LL GIVE ME A MINUTE". Two minutes later while she's giving out nutrition advice this fucking idiot throws her hand up and to the surprise of no-one announces, "I am a vegan - will there be a diet for me?" An absolute ball-buster who has definitely driven at least 3 former husbands to suicide.