Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Been banished to the spare room for last couple of nights so my coughing, cold sweats, snorting and spluttering doesn't disturb missus. 

Aye. thanks for that m8.  Nice for us to have a bit of  "us time".

26 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

The tourists that block the pavement outside the Ibis on North Bridge waiting for a tour bus to take them to some tacky tourist trap. Either form an orderly line in single file or throw yourselves aff the bridge. 

Not as bad as spotty adolescents (usually Japanese), dressed as Hermione Grainger, brandishing a wand and posing on the pavement outside a nondescript Embra’ cafe because J.K. Rowling had a latte in there once upon a time.

Forgot to take my wallet to work. Forgot to charge my phone before work and noticed it was sitting on 17% when I got there. Forgot to take my charger into work so I can charge my phone while I'm getting on with other stuff. Didn't bother making something for lunch at work as I thought I'd just grab something from the shop. 

Went to the shop during my break and obviously had to use the Samsung Pay on my phone as I'd left my wallet at home. Just as I went into shop the battery went down to 5%. Took my intended lunch to the till and went to pay but the Samsung Pay app told me my battery was too low to make a payment. Beyond raging.