Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

This is why you should always carry a handy lego brick in your pocket to use in situations like this. 

36698737_legowheel.thumb.jpg.748485527e269e8e02cbd5fa0abae11f.jpg

Lego wheels- being f*cking deadly to feet since 1962. 

Only if your adversary hasn't come ready prepared...

images (17).jpeg

5 minutes ago, GordonD said:

People who say there's nothing worse than standing on a Lego brick in your bare feet have obviously never knelt on one.

Indeed, or for the slightly older posters the pain of kneeling on a subbeuteo player.  

Not only did you have to remove the fragments from your knee surgically you also wrecked your team.

37 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Indeed, or for the slightly older posters the pain of kneeling on a subbeuteo player.  

Not only did you have to remove the fragments from your knee surgically you also wrecked your team.

If there was a Dundee subbuteo team for last year I would've jumped both feet first straight into the dug out straight into Jim McIntyre's stupid face. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

If there was a Dundee subbuteo team for last year I would've jumped both feet first straight into the dug out straight into Jim McIntyre's stupid face. 

Very brave, it was a great game though.  There was always someone who had all the stands, scoreboard etc and spent a fortune on it all.  I think you could even buy a police horse for a riot.

3 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Very brave, it was a great game though.  There was always someone who had all the stands, scoreboard etc and spent a fortune on it all.  I think you could even buy a police horse for a riot.

There was even a Subbuteo Ken Bailey.

images (35).jpeg

47 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Aye, my mate had the lot: astro pitch, all the different goals and balls, floodlights, couple of stands and what not. Spoilt dick. I wasn't jealous though. 

42 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

How often were you at Dens last season?

Twice, Bill. 

Why for you ask?

Just now, Dee Man said:

Aye, my mate had the lot: astro pitch, all the different goals and balls, floodlights, couple of stands and what not. Spoilt dick. I wasn't jealous though. 

Twice, Bill. 

Why for you ask?

It’s Cive to you and I’m not sure what that means.

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

I had the floodlights. F@ckin shite they were. Massive disappointment the first time I switched them on , then turned off the "big light" , expecting the subbuteo pitch to be magnificently illuminated like Pittodrie on a European night. Instead it was as about as a bright as an old-style luminous Timex watch. Had to switch the big light back on.

Edited by A96

Use to love subbuteo. Didn’t have the floodlights or the stands, but had the scoreboard, fences and team names. Hours lost only playing that. Did anyone ever have tomy super cup football?

IMG_7244.jpg.e0e21775c7319907239428a122edf1e7.jpg
I never owned it but remember playing it.
Anyone else have this Lego set? mV36A.jpeg

Use to love subbuteo. Didn’t have the floodlights or the stands, but had the scoreboard, fences and team names. Hours lost only playing that. Did anyone ever have tomy super cup football?

IMG_7244.jpg.e0e21775c7319907239428a122edf1e7.jpg
Yes, worryingly cheap in Woolworths, great fun. Noisy as f**k if I remember.
Also remember one of my friends had it and for some reason put all the colours on a side each. Made it hard as hell.