Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Try f*cking in the bedroom instead.
(How did that happen anyway? Exceptionally heavy rain? One of the Great Lakes overflow?)

Roughly 5” of rain in 6 hours in a city with shite plumbing.
It was coming in through the drain!

IMG_2440.jpg
The Fife Central Times social media account being woeful. Usually anything football related is posted with a picture that someone has taken of a pc screen showing a picture of a badge of relevant team, mouse cursor often on the badge.
However, this team they’ve tweeted about Kelty being able to win their next game. The game in question was played 3 weeks ago, Kelty did win though right enough.

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

Over seeing my sister in N.Ireland (MISSUS BUNFIELD!) this weekend.  Staying in a Premier Inn in Lisburn.  

There was an English guy wandering about in the restaurant at breakfast in his bare feet. 

Who the f**k thinks this is acceptable behaviour?

Western Australians apparently. Supermarkets, doctors surgeries, garages, pub, wherever - nowhere is out of bounds for these shoeless freaks. 

When I was in Prague there was a guy with bare feet on the tram. He had horrid yellow toenails and looked like a junkie.

Hope that doesn’t put you off your staunch marching tour of Ulster, KB. I realise all the marches being banned in Glasgow this week must be a bitter blow.

Over seeing my sister in N.Ireland (MISSUS BUNFIELD!) this weekend.  Staying in a Premier Inn in Lisburn.  
There was an English guy wandering about in the restaurant at breakfast in his bare feet. 

Are you going to the local derby at Windsor today ?
It’s usually a great atmosphere, standard of football is Championship.

19 minutes ago, Jumbo Muir said:

Are you going to the local derby at Windsor today ?
It’s usually a great atmosphere, standard of football is Championship.

If we'd been here longer I would have been all over that. Only here today and home tomorrow so spending the day at my sister's and letting the kids have a play with their cousins. 

And she has means of watching the game at Ibrox.  Staunch TV or something. 

12 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

This is why you should always carry a handy lego brick in your pocket to use in situations like this. 

36698737_legowheel.thumb.jpg.748485527e269e8e02cbd5fa0abae11f.jpg

Lego wheels- being f*cking deadly to feet since 1962. 

Guest Moomintroll
He does.