Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Moomintroll
Grossly obese males and females who lean on their supermarket trollies as they shop, and talk in loud annoying Lancashire accents.
Same thing, with plastic Scouse accents.

Twats at football who think they're the team manager and give advice to players throughout the game. I don't mean shouting the odd comment at a player along the lines of "shoot man". I mean the sort of twats who keep it up for 90 minutes. 

There was a guy called "Coach" at Linlithgow Rose for many years but he was quite entertaining. The guy I had to suffer hearing today was just a twat. 

33 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:
6 hours ago, tamthebam said:
Twats at football who think they're the team manager and give advice to players throughout the game. I don't mean shouting the odd comment at a player along the lines of "shoot man". I mean the sort of twats who keep it up for 90 minutes. 
There was a guy called "Coach" at Linlithgow Rose for many years but he was quite entertaining. The guy I had to suffer hearing today was just a twat. 

Coach is sadly missed tbh - 

I don't know about that. There was usually a 20 yard gap round about him.

Do they have buses in other countries? 
The Septics being confused you can just about understand because they're on the whole ignorant salad dodging knobends who go everywhere by car but there should be no excuse for the Spanish/Italians/Germans tourists. 
Scene this morning: 4 idiots of indeterminate country get on bus. Having established that it is going where they want (funnily enough I've been in Germany, Netherlands, Spain and managed to read a route map on the bus stop but maybe I'm a genius) they then spend five minutes fiddling about in handbags looking for change. Just f*ck off and take your holidays at home next year. 
Weegie b*****ds, most likely

3 hours ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Coach is sadly missed tbh - I believe he is living in the north east somewhere and attending Highland league/north of Scotland league football now.

Has he been replaced by a train?

11 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Pictures on the app aren’t displaying.

I get this little icon thing.

IMG_2784.jpg

I hope this works cause I can’t see it.

Thats fucking disgusting.  Mods, ban this poster immediately , horrendous picture that even Prince Andrew would be ashamed of.

11 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Pictures on the app aren’t displaying.

I get this little icon thing.

IMG_2784.jpg

I hope this works cause I can’t see it.

I see it (desktop version).

1 hour ago, A96 said:

These wouldn't look out of place in the first few seconds of this GIF

images.usuAlsuspects.txt 43 B · 4 downloads

I can't see A96's gif though, although posting a text file to show an image was always going to be an ambitious move.

5noHKsb.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

On 23/08/2019 at 13:31, ICTJohnboy said:

Grossly obese males and females who lean on their supermarket trollies as they shop, and talk in loud annoying Lancashire accents.

On 23/08/2019 at 19:06, Moomintroll said:
On 23/08/2019 at 13:31, ICTJohnboy said:

Same thing, with plastic Scouse accents.

If they were to walk upright while filling their trollies with full fat coke and cheese slices they might burn some calories. 

If you are going to do something you should commit to it fully, so their dedication to slobbery should be applauded. 

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

If they were to walk upright while filling their trollies with full fat coke and cheese slices they might burn some calories. 

If you are going to do something you should commit to it fully, so their dedication to slobbery should be applauded. 

Waynetta.jpg