Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

20 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Having to scan items myself in, say, WH Smiths in Pitlochry at just after ten this morning, despite two staff members being less than three feet away.

Just go to the till and tell them you're not using the self-scanner. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

It's actually Ant McParlin's footprints after police pulled him over and asked him to walk in a straight line. 

If his drinking glasses had been the size of the coffee cups in that fucking awful advert then he'd never have been done.

9 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Folk that wear said "socks",  thats a petty thing that gets on my nerves.

They're fucking useless, too. My ex must have spent about £500 trying to find a pair that actually stayed over your heel for more than a couple hours. 

On 16/08/2019 at 21:19, 19QOS19 said:

I only paid £300 in cash and am due £102 back. I'm not scared they won't give me it, it's the bullshit that's annoyed me. If they know that money is set aside for me it shouldn't matter if I can get in on the Tuesday or the Friday, the money should be set aside for me to collect. The money itself isn't the thing that's annoyed me (if I was desperate for the cash I'd have been at the door ASAP) it's the fact they send you letters weeks in advance wanting money off you and constant calls, yet when it's the other way around they seem to be a lot quieter.

I'm aware that's the way the world works with these big companies but nonetheless it boils my piss.

I agree.

See online bookies.

When you bet it's instantly off.

When you win it's in your account a day or 2 later

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I agree.

See online bookies.

When you bet it's instantly off.

When you win it's in your account a day or 2 later

Do the transactions via PayPal and it’s only a few hours. Or some bookies have a card where you can withdraw the balance in any of their bookies instantly, in cash. 

Just now, Karpaty Lviv said:

Do the transactions via PayPal and it’s only a few hours. Or some bookies have a card where you can withdraw the balance in any of their bookies instantly, in cash. 

None of that helps me with Sky bet.

I also note that you think "a few hours" to pay out is great but when you bet they take it instantly.

I should get paid out as quick as they take my money.

5 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I also note that you think "a few hours" to pay out is great but when you bet they take it instantly.

I don’t disagree, it should be an instant pay out. Come to think of it, when I withdraw from PokerStars, it goes to my PayPal account instantly and then it’s an instant withdraw to my bank. 

I found out that I could deposit money to SkyBet via PayPal even when I didn’t have any cash in my bank, it would just go into an unplanned overdraft. Instantly self excluded myself when I found that out.  

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Skybet have fast withdrawals and have for a while. Instant transfers (they say up to 2-3 hours but so do banks with regular transfers).

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Skybet are instant for me, I can withdraw and by the time I check my bank or paypal its usually in