Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My identity thief folk managed to bag themselves a couple of Samsung phones too using my identity. Just got 

50 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:
Mrs bought me some new shoes yesterday..

3CBEA7FF-5E44-4E7E-A950-9D4B41C09F7D.thumb.jpeg.17d8fca247a7761f1ec42386c2a2b1ee.jpeg

My mum used to buy me ones like that when we went on holiday. Ten Bob, Winfield.

Your mum was very kind to you. 

1 minute ago, SlipperyP said:

I thought @Adam hit a new low with the birthday card pishe, but @Shandon Par wearing kids trainers his wife bought him. All for a shag, ffs lads.

They're like the shoes people in wheelchairs wear, never meant to actually be walked in.

The new “angel has fallen” radio advert. Split into 3 with other pish adverts inbetween. Doesn’t even make sense, they will go from saying “in 2013 london has fallen” to some chirpy car advert. It’s meant to be building suspense (it’s not) just tell us that the new film is out in one go rather than fannying about.

On 17/08/2019 at 17:43, Shandon Par said:

Mrs bought me some new shoes yesterday..

3CBEA7FF-5E44-4E7E-A950-9D4B41C09F7D.jpeg

Appropriate titled thread is appropriate. 

Given that one of the first things women apparently judge men on is their footwear, your wife is obviously one step ahead in ensuring no lady attempts to chat you up. 

Given that one of the first things women apparently judge men on is their footwear, your wife is obviously one step ahead in ensuring no lady attempts to chat you up. 
I expect his Floyd Wetherton face is enough to put the other sex off.

Floyd_Wetherton.jpeg

Do they have buses in other countries? 

The Septics being confused you can just about understand because they're on the whole ignorant salad dodging knobends who go everywhere by car but there should be no excuse for the Spanish/Italians/Germans tourists. 

Scene this morning: 4 idiots of indeterminate country get on bus. Having established that it is going where they want (funnily enough I've been in Germany, Netherlands, Spain and managed to read a route map on the bus stop but maybe I'm a genius) they then spend five minutes fiddling about in handbags looking for change. Just f*ck off and take your holidays at home next year. 

10 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Mrs positively foams over them. You should get a pair.