Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The length of time my neighbour's taking to cut his grass. It's hardly any size , dead flat and rectangular without any awkward bits. He's been at it aboot half an hour.   I could've done the job wi' a pair o' scissors in that time.

Edited by A96

I got on the bus before some twatty student type last night and he was heard to moan "have some respect , you came after me". 

Now this guy was standing at the side and I had actually joined the back of the queue in the bus shelter. I could have given him the lecture about how back in the day the Edinburgh bus stops had on them "Queue this side" and "Queue other side" and that people tended to queue up in a neat and tidy line and didn't block the passage of pedestrians trying to get past bus stops and everything was generally well ordered and that under the old system I would have been in the right as I was in the queue and he wasn't. 

642044853_busstop.jpg.a2437cc011e417e6fe71249afe52baf8.jpg

but instead I just resorted to saying "I was getting buses before you were born, ya wee p***k". See, I've turned into an angry old man due to the slackness of Edinburgh Council not putting the words "Queue this side" on their stops. 

I got on the bus before some twatty student type last night...
I could have given him the lecture about...
See, I've turned into an angry old man

You should just‘ve lamped him. He’s at university to learn after all.