Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

I always found Bud to have a strange aftertaste that put me off, can't recall having it with any other Lager.

Stella does that with me. My eldest loves bud light, he’s a fucking let down yes

Finally getting round to claiming for mis selling  of PPI before the deadline at the end of the month. Dug out the information I have and filled in the RBS online form. Just checking what I'd written, about to click send, and the fucker timed out on me, wiping out all I'd written. Fucking raging, got to do it all again.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Finally getting round to claiming for mis selling  of PPI before the deadline at the end of the month. Dug out the information I have and filled in the RBS online form. Just checking what I'd written, about to click send, and the fucker timed out on me, wiping out all I'd written. Fucking raging, got to do it all again.

That's what you get for waiting this fucking long.

38 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Wait, you mean you can claim for mis-sold PPI? Wish somebody had told me.

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I hope they invest it wisely.  In some fucking signs telling you what the speed limit is on any given road, for example.

They're fecking French surrender monkeys ,  if you did whatever speed you were doing in reverse,  you'd've got a commendation.

Edited by Boghead ranter

11 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

Same thing happened to us. You must have been hooring it though, sure ours was only 45euros though.

60kph on a 50.  Hardly Stirling Moss.  I know where it was as I saw the flash from the camera sneakily hidden behind a tree. 

Another one of their favourites I noticed was cameras directly hidden behind the signs dropping from one speed to another.