Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

BBC News started it - then Sky News followed it up.
Now it's a headlining item on Channel 4 news.
What am I on about?
Some fucking scientist has said that if you just stare at a seagull they won't steal your chips.
I would like to see someone try that in Inverness High Street - they'd get their fucking fingers bitten off.

And then the seagulls would come and attack them!

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Thought I'd give that "football daftc podcast with Grado and Ewan Cameron a shot.

Didn't last 15 minutes. Utter fucking shite with that fake weegie nasal Cameron c**t ruining everything. Fucking wee fanny.

Did it turn into a Rangers podcast after 8 seconds?

6 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

People with an IP Address in Salford who seem determined to hack my account. What are they hoping to post that is worse than the shite I already spout?

Could be worse mate. You could be hacked by people from Accrington - you would end up radicalised, and turned into a xenophobic Johnny Foreigner hater, who believes that Britain is still at war with Germany - aka - Europe.

7 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

People with an IP Address in Salford who seem determined to hack my account. What are they hoping to post that is worse than the shite I already spout?

I thought your posting still had perked up a bit lately, Moominy.

Could be worse mate. You could be hacked by people from Accrington - you would end up radicalised, and turned into a xenophobic Johnny Foreigner hater, who believes that Britain is still at war with Germany - aka - Europe.

Throbber doesn’t stay in Accrington...?

Guest Moomintroll

Sounds like a fun place to stay.

Don’t think I have ever posted anything anti EU but I appreciate the sentiment.

No, I don’t think you have really but I thought you’d take in the light hearted way it was meant and appreciate a good chap like myself was thinking of you.

On 01/08/2019 at 13:44, Ludo*1 said:

I ordered an office chair from Amazon. Today my package arrived. They've sent me a Lumberjack Wood Lathe Kit instead.

Ordered a zimmer frame for my elderly mother. An empty computer case for a desktop arrived today. Some fat geek is going to think someone is taking the pish.

Edited by welshbairn

31 minutes ago, ThomCat said:

Camping weekend with girlfriend in the Kingdom of Fife cancelled due to weather. 

Put some blankets over the dining table, chuck some sleeping bags under it and you can go camping at home.