Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What’s worse is people that wear t-shirts of bands that they don’t listen to, and only like the design.
On a related note, people that say they are a huge fan of a certain band but only two songs which are the band’s biggest hits.
Most notably Nirvana and Guns n Roses.

46 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
2 hours ago, IainMorton said:
What’s worse is people that wear t-shirts of bands that they don’t listen to, and only like the design.
On a related note, people that say they are a huge fan of a certain band but only two songs which are the band’s biggest hits.

Run DMC tshirts everywhere. I'll guarantee 99% of wearers have only heard that shite "It's Like That" remix and couldn't name one album or what the name means. 

Irrationally seething. 

My daughter had an ACDC t-shirt a few years ago. She knows zero of their songs. I was seething. I was even more seething when she told me she'd bought it with some of the money I'd given her for her birthday.

32 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Run DMC tshirts everywhere. I'll guarantee 99% of wearers have only heard that shite "It's Like That" remix and couldn't name one album or what the name means. 

Irrationally seething. 

I know I know I know.

Spoiler

Run, Dundee. McGinn’s Coming.

Spoiler

5EA9C0B2-DE2E-4A67-8368-BC549E9CE54F.thumb.jpeg.09a8c1bdb333a5407e5531adcfadc341.jpeg

c***s who throw litter out their car window. The general public should be allowed to follow them home and beat them to death. They should also be allowed to petrol bomb McDonalds as its usually their rat b*****d customers doing the littering.

3 hours ago, Crroma said:

Folk who leave the office at 4pm. Stick it out like the rest of us ya c**t

f**k off.  I work 20ish hrs a week and finish at 4pm Mon-Thur.  I take absolutely no delight in saying, "Aye, I'll do it in the morning.  I'm off now"

Anyway, my Petty Thing of the day is how one is greeted by shop/bar staff.  After I left work (at 4pm) I went to WH Smith to buy tobacco and was asked, "Are you all right there?" as I went up to the counter.  How the f**k do you answer that?

I then went to one of Amersham's cafe bars as I wanted something to eat as well as a pint.  This time the greeting was, "You all right there, mate?"

No wonder I usually stick to auld man's pubs when I'm on my own.  They don't fanny around with this faux bonhomie.

3 hours ago, Crroma said:

Folk who leave the office at 4pm. Stick it out like the rest of us ya c**t

I start early and finish early - more often than not.

employer all about flexible working patterns, compressed hours, remote working etc but you still get the odd raised eye-brows as am pushing off around 4pm. it really is a throw-back.....

2 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

I start early and finish early - more often than not.

employer all about flexible working patterns, compressed hours, remote working etc but you still get the odd raised eye-brows as am pushing off around 4pm. it really is a throw-back.....

Was in a meeting with the managing partner a couple of months ago when he explained that the firm really wanted to encourage flexible working but wanted to be able to ensure people were working from 9 to 5.

we also have folk that come in at 10 and tut at folk that have been in since 7 for leaving at 4. Ringpieces.

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Irrationally seething. 

There’s no point in getting upset about it mate, because it’s like that, and that’s the way it is. 

5 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

c***s who throw litter out their car window. The general public should be allowed to follow them home and beat them to death. They should also be allowed to petrol bomb McDonalds as its usually their rat b*****d customers doing the littering.

f**k aye.

As I live near 1 I often see a ton of their packaging kerbside a few metres from bins which is massively infuriating.

As if sitting in your car all night with your mates doesn't make you enough of a p***k don't seal the deal by littering and expecting your mommy to clean up after you ya wee dick.