Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Watching Juventus vs Tottenham and they've flipped a credit card rather than a coin to decide who takes centre fs.

And it’s the headline on the BBC app.

Not the Open
Not Le Tour

A fucking friendly!

The media referring to the Winner of the golf as ‘2019 Champion Golfer’. Surely someone just has to say f**k that you’re the British Open Champion.

Much like Wimbledon clinging to the Gentleman’s Singles Champion. c***s.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Getting next to no sleep because my house was like a fucking sauna last night, not to mention the neighbours house alarm going at 2am for about half an hour.

I heard a car alarm last night that sounded exactly like Pac Man munching his way around the maze. It's the first time I've ever found an alarm amusing. Having said that I wasn't lying in my bed at the time where it would probably have been slightly less amusing. 

I heard a car alarm last night that sounded exactly like Pac Man munching his way around the maze. It's the first time I've ever found an alarm amusing. Having said that I wasn't lying in my bed at the time where it would probably have been slightly less amusing. 
Whose bed were you in?

59 minutes ago, Swarley said:
1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Whose bed were you in?

Probably a hospital bed after another kicking.

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Getting next to no sleep because my house was like a fucking sauna last night, not to mention the neighbours house alarm going at 2am for about half an hour.

This type of thing amazes me greatly.

The very 1st time I had a sleepless night because it was too hot I went out and bought an oscillating fan and a ceiling fan.

If your house was freezing you'd put the heating on so why am I such a visionary for getting a fan?

It's not like it's hot 1 night s year

6 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

This type of thing amazes me greatly.

The very 1st time I had a sleepless night because it was too hot I went out and bought an oscillating fan and a ceiling fan.

If your house was freezing you'd put the heating on so why am I such a visionary for getting a fan?

It's not like it's hot 1 night s year

To be fair you're going to need/use heating  for several months every year without fail.  You might need a fan on a few nights a year but how many nights in a row that drive you to buy a fan?