Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Agree about the wood pigeons an absolute pain in the arse, they are thick as mince as well, had two of them fall down the chimney into the fireplace, had to get mesh fitted to top of chimney.

Seemingly they are quite tasty to eat.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Four wood pigeons seem to have taken up residence in the garden. When they're not eating plants or trying to hump or fight each other they are shitting all over the place. Ever seen the size of a wood pigeon shite? Size of a dachshund. Not a dachshund's shit, an actual dachshund. Vermin.

Very tasty if cooked properly.

16 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

He’s absolutely bang on and everyone having a go at him is wrong to be fair.

Since he claimed addiction is a choice not an illness he is actually dead wrong, and unless you are able to debunk all of the medical knowledge to the contrary, you are wrong too. 

27 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
The old PA boy at East End would just shoot them with an air rifle.

Ditto the old groundsman at Hampden in the 60s.

It’s PC gone mad, not letting groundsmen loose with firearms any more. 

Since he claimed addiction is a choice not an illness he is actually dead wrong, and unless you are able to debunk all of the medical knowledge to the contrary, you are wrong too. 

[emoji1]

Haven’t even looked at that thread yet.

Since I took my (Samsung) phone to Norway, any use of an 'ae' in chrome, FB, WhatsApp etc etc appears in the Norwegian style where they're joined to form a single character. 

Hunted high and low for a setting to change this for over a year now, which has been a completely fruitless effort. 

Guest Moomintroll
Since I took my (Samsung) phone to Norway, any use of an 'ae' in chrome, FB, WhatsApp etc etc appears in the Norwegian style where they're joined to form a single character. 
Hunted high and low for a setting to change this for over a year now, which has been a completely fruitless effort. 
Was that a subtle A-ha reference?