Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Wimbledon coverage when you can't tell which player is which. It was pretty obvious in the women's final but when it's two white guys it's next to impossible if you tune in halfway through a rally. Simple enough to put the names at the side of the screen, surely?

And I just know somebody is going to quote this post, delete everything except the first word and say 'FTFY'.

Indeed. Although pretty much every pub in Elgin high street seems to be filled with Rangers* roasters tbh.

Yeah, all of Elgin is mostly Rangers and it seems to be the same in all the surrounding towns like Keith and Buckie. Lossiemouth has a Rangers bar as well which puts functions on which lots of ex players attend. Amoruso was up there a few years ago.

Neighbours getting barbecuing so wrong the whole fucking street gets filled with acrid, bitter smoke.

FFS let your coals or whatever burn down to the right level.

Like living nextdoor to Daenerys Targaryen & Drogon.

Edited by Slenderman

7 hours ago, HenryHill said:

When my satnav suddenly decides to tell me to go 'north-west' or the likes. Cheers. Just let me find the North Star and I will work from there. I have never asked for directions and been told to go east or west.

Mine has a habit of leading off with "Proceed to the route." Aye, and given the 12 options for leaving this particular shopping centre car park, could you at least give me a general clue?

38 minutes ago, Daydream said:

The over the top exaggerated urgency of the ball kids at Wimbledon - jeez!

They ran a feature on them before the match, six months of training. For what? Picking up a ball and chucking it at a guy playing tennis.

All private school as well which is sad. 

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

They ran a feature on them before the match, six months of training. For what? Picking up a ball and chucking it at a guy playing tennis.

All private school as well which is sad. 

Well I suppose if they were recruited from Bash Street School there's a chance the tennis balls would be used for a game of football/nicked 

14 hours ago, throbber said:

Is the Ionic the Rangers pub? It was just across from it, called the Druth or something like that. It might not have been a gin bar but I had a gin regardless and the man who served me had tattoos and a beard despite being well spoken, it was like being back in Leith.

Man? That was probably the barmaid!