Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

Went to Asda and upgraded my Lemon Curd seeing as I enjoyed it so much last shopping trip. £1.60 for a wee jar. Its fucking honkin'. 

Taste the difference? Yer fucking right I do. 

That's Sainsbury's line, which conveniently flags up your obvious mistake here: going to a scheme goblin supermarket like Asda and expecting any sort of quality. 

5 hours ago, throbber said:

I think one of the mods is playing funny buggers here.

You mean the mods can edit what we post, so that it says the complete opposite of what we mean? That is comic genius, on a par with the wit of Oscar Wilde.

Our 3 year old is great in restaurants. I've never taken out an iPad or phone to keep her amused. She's too busy eating! The food she puts away is unreal. 

My petty thing is arseholes who let their older children go on bouncy castles that are clearly there for young ones! 

My petty thing is arseholes who let their older children go on bouncy castles that are clearly there for young ones! 

When I finished Uni I went back to Inverness for the summer and registered with a temping agency to get some cash. They gave me a job for one day helping set up the equipment for a family fun day Inverness Medical were having at Caley stadium for the Queens golden jubilee. I helped them set up the bouncy castles and tents etc and was then told that I had to supervise the kids on them as well. I was in charge of one for smaller kids and they were all pretty good at doing what they were told but there was one kid who didn’t get off when told, so I had to climb in and drag him off. No idea where his parents were.

At one point I had to get a few of them to line up and wait and one of their parents shouted at their kid “Do what the man says or he won’t let you on!” And they all stood silently, terror in their eyes.

My whole career has really been on a downward spiral since then.

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

When I finished Uni I went back to Inverness for the summer and registered with a temping agency to get some cash. They gave me a job for one day helping set up the equipment for a family fun day Inverness Medical were having at Caley stadium for the Queens golden jubilee. I helped them set up the bouncy castles and tents etc and was then told that I had to supervise the kids on them as well. I was in charge of one for smaller kids and they were all pretty good at doing what they were told but there was one kid who didn’t get off when told, so I had to climb in and drag him off. No idea where his parents were.

At one point I had to get a few of them to line up and wait and one of their parents shouted at their kid “Do what the man says or he won’t let you on!” And they all stood silently, terror in their eyes.

My whole career has really been on a downward spiral since then.

It's a 20 foot cock and balls!

20 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Portugal on holidays. Didn't you read it in the papers?

1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

The massive increase recently in Scottish people using the word “nonce” and thinking it is hilarious patter. Leave that shite for the English.

^^^ nonce