Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

25 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Being alive increases your chances of cancer so best bet is to die young imo.

Or try not to be born.

One of my first records, I've listened just again for the millionth time and can't here these lyrics.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Speculative, possibly completely non-causal links between health issues and people doing x, y & z being reported as 'real news'. 

Radio Scotland news bulletins seem to be particularly bad for this of late, sugar in your tea maybe increasing your chances of getting cancer being today's one. 

The next one should be a study saying that wearing Sevco merchandise increases your risk of diabetes and cancer. 

^^^ Local Council c***s thread in the Politics forum for this pish (seriously, go look)

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

^^^ Local Council c***s thread in the Politics forum for this pish (seriously, go look)

Well, that's a Tenmars TM-195 3-axis RF field strength meter getting added to the Christmas list then.  Thanks.

Same. Not quite sure how people regulate their sneezing. 

It’s easy to “hold in” a sneeze (still sneeze but doesn’t need to sound like someone has just kicked an elephant in the nuts) and people that don’t should be made to go outside to sneeze imo.

It’s easy to “hold in” a sneeze (still sneeze but doesn’t need to sound like someone has just kicked an elephant in the nuts) and people that don’t should be made to go outside to sneeze imo.

I’ll fart and sneeze wherever I want motherfucker

Parents who put Peppa Pig or whatever on their phone and prop it up for a toddler to watch in the middle of a restaurant. Social workers should be on patrol and armed so that they can dispatch these utter wasters and then hand the child over to adopters.

58 minutes ago, nsr said:

Parents who put Peppa Pig or whatever on their phone and prop it up for a toddler to watch in the middle of a restaurant. Social workers should be on patrol and armed so that they can dispatch these utter wasters and then hand the child over to adopters.

I'm a bit of an expert on that, you know. 

When restaurants don't give you the option to leave a tip by card. It seems to be restaurant dependant, some give you the option if you want to add a tip onto the amount you're going to pay by card as the last couple of times I've been out for dinner I've only had loose change (under a couple of quid) on me and it leaves you in an akward position re leaving a tip.