Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I can't even think of a gif or smiley to post in response to this.
When the men come to take you away, I hope you know that you deserve it. 
You are saying these things because society has conditioned you. Bacon is cured meat. Tell me why it shouldnt be enjoyed raw in the same way as other meats?

9 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

The amount of adults wearing football tops at Manchester airport is just wrong.

The majority thus far being the scouse grief merchants.  Very sinister.

Unless you're a kid, or playing football or going to a game, football tops should be a no no.

Oiks.

Why are you hanging round the airport all day when your flight isn't till tomorrow? You sir are the fucking weirdo.

P.S. Pub nearby, short taxi ride. https://www.vintageinn.co.uk/restaurants/north-west/thehoneybeewilmslow

Edited by welshbairn

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
54 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
I can't even think of a gif or smiley to post in response to this.
When the men come to take you away, I hope you know that you deserve it. 

You are saying these things because society has conditioned you. Bacon is cured meat. Tell me why it shouldnt be enjoyed raw in the same way as other meats?

I wouldn't trust this, Paulene Cafferkey thought she was cured.

4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Ha I was in a hotel within the grounds of the airport last night so as I could enjoy a stress free morning.  So there mr solo night club attending weirdo.  Take that.

Your flight's boarding, don't fanny about. And wearing shades indoors is not cool.

32 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Unless you're a kid, or playing football or going to a game, football tops should be a no no.

Oiks.

I'm thinking of buying the new Pars top but I don't play football and I wouldn't wear it to a game. Wouldn't wear it as "leisurewear" either. I have a very specific purpose in mind for it. 

I'm thinking of buying the new Pars top but I don't play football and I wouldn't wear it to a game. Wouldn't wear it as "leisurewear" either. I have a very specific purpose in mind for it. 

Burning it after relegation is confirmed?

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Lassies all looking the same with daft eyebrows and pouting on social media as if they're Kim Kardashian. WTF is it all about they look terrible. Not a new phenomenon but it seems to have peaked in the last year or so.
https://i.imgflip.com/b0z5f.jpg

They must go to the beautician and ask to be made to look like a cross between Noel Gallagher c.1997 and Demis Roussos then doused in creosote. 

When you're having trouble with something electrical and the token diddy pipes up telling you to "just switch it off and on" and it actually works. Said token diddy then proceeds to big himself up as if he's some sort of genius telling stories about the amount of times "just turning it off and on" works. Fuming. Absolutely fuming.

Oiks.
On the train to Versailles there was a carriage of people wearing Argentina tops on Saturday. It was like 37 degrees outside, hotter on the train.

Football tops aren't made from material that is designed to keep you smelling nice in my experience. Bunch of absolute weirdos. Greasy haired weirdos.

Mrs Bairnardo will look quite nice in it I think. I was going to get her the new Hearts one to wear as well.

42 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

When you're having trouble with something electrical and the token diddy pipes up telling you to "just switch it off and on" and it actually works. Said token diddy then proceeds to big himself up as if he's some sort of genius telling stories about the amount of times "just turning it off and on" works. Fuming. Absolutely fuming.

:lol: This is too true

Oiks.

I just bought that yellow Scotland away top from JD Sport. It cost £20. My first Scotland top since I went to the World Cup back in ‘98. I am 47 years old. And yes, before you ask, I am not a virgin. I just thought ‘f**k it, why not.’

26 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I just bought that yellow Scotland away top from JD Sport. It cost £20. My first Scotland top since I went to the World Cup back in ‘98. I am 47 years old. And yes, before you ask, I am not a virgin. I just thought ‘f**k it, why not.’

Because it a yellow football shirt and you're 47.