Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I’m a very good neighbour.  I try very hard not to interact with anyone and am very considerate towards others.
That said I would be happy not living within 100 miles of either of you.

I would take a shit on your front lawn if I was your neighbour.

Yup. I have the same thing about "wee Nicola" as well. 
Only an absolute massive moron would consider Nicola Sturgeon to be putting on the facade of a buffoon in the same way as Boris, whether you agree with her political standing or not.

10 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:
Yup. I have the same thing about "wee Nicola" as well. 

Only an absolute massive moron would consider Nicola Sturgeon to be putting on the facade of a buffoon in the same way as Boris, whether you agree with her political standing or not.

I simply meant calling "wee Nicola" as if she was a friend, nothing more, but carry on. 

4 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Fucking weather, cricket abandoned for flooding just before I made my obligatory duck.

If you just played through it you could have shouted "I TOOK TO THAT LIKE A DUCK TO WATER" before laughing hysterically while your teammates looked at you with pity as you were dragged away by men in white coats. 

15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

If you just played through it you could have shouted "I TOOK TO THAT LIKE A DUCK TO WATER" before laughing hysterically while your teammates looked at you with pity as you were dragged away by men in white coats

Umpires, they're called.

^^^ reminds me. English colleagues at work routinely talking to me about cricket as if everyone, regardless of nationality, has an interest in it. 

Worse than that I had a Scottish colleague who went on about cricket as if it was the national sport and it was common knowledge which soil composition matched each kind of bowler. He would also push you to partake in his dice based cricket game he made up to while away the downtime between busy spells, which in case you forgot to carry dice with you to work could also be played by numbering the edges of a pencil and rolling that!

1 minute ago, JamesP_81 said:

Worse than that I had a Scottish colleague who went on about cricket as if it was the national sport and it was common knowledge which soil composition matched each kind of bowler. He would also push you to partake in his dice based cricket game he made up to while away the downtime between busy spells, which in case you forgot to carry dice with you to work could also be played by numbering the edges of a pencil and rolling that!

I’m sure your defence in the murder trial will be easy to prove.

Father’s Day on social media. If he doesn’t have FB, why wish him happy birthday on it. Don’t wish him it on FB from your 6 month old wean who has no clue what Father’s Day is. Don’t post about how your dad was a dick and how your maw was your father and how great she is, you’ve got a whole other day specifically for that and also if you’re so appreciate 363 more days of the year.

It’s basically just a big pissing contest to see who can have the best da or the soppiest post.

6 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

It’s basically just a big pissing contest

That's everything on social media. It's all about the 'look at me' brigade. Being on social media just lets them infect your life with their crapness.