Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

16 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Guaranteed the keys are actually in his handbag.

I don’t know what psychic powers you have but yes, they are in my bag. Problem is the bag (not euph) is locked in the boot.

32 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Got a new car yesterday. Just locked the keys in it. Approx 7 miles from home. I could open the car with an app only I’ve not set the app up yet and for it to complete the registration you need to be in the car. Now I have the dilemma of waiting/paying for a taxi to bring me the spare or just punching out whichever window looks cheapest to replace. FFS. With my first car you could break into it in seconds with a coat hanger. 

And it's urgent because with the top down the seats are getting wet.

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I don’t know what psychic powers you have but yes, they are in my bag. Problem is the bag (not euph) is locked in the boot.

How did you lock the car?

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

How did you lock the car?

It’s one of these smart key things that just need to be on you as you approach the car. You can open the boot without unlocking the rest of the car. Key was in my bag so boot opened. Bag went in boot. Boot closes, car locked again. 

We got a new roof put on today. I was on a training course, but got a text from the wife while it was getting done saying that due to the echo of the nail gun, a neighbour from a few streets away, came around and complained about the noise. Saying oh we have friends coming today and their dog wouldn’t like the noise of it.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It’s one of these smart key things that just need to be on you as you approach the car. You can open the boot without unlocking the rest of the car. Key was in my bag so boot opened. Bag went in boot. Boot closes, car locked again. 

It must be quite upsetting to realise that a gadget is more clever than yourself.

Just now, buchan30 said:

We got a new roof put on today. I was on a training course, but got a text from the wife while it was getting done saying that due to the echo of the nail gun, a neighbour from a few streets away, came around and complained about the noise. Saying oh we have friends coming today and their dog wouldn’t like the noise of it.

I hope she told them to f**k off?

I hope she told them to f**k off?

The roofer pretty much did. Just can’t believe that someone would even come and do that. The thing is, because of where they are their house will look down towards us and they can see the boy working on the roof.

Not as if the nailgun has a silent setting.

And the worst thing is, it’s no as if it was young folk, it was an old couple who should know better. I don’t mind dogs, but their dog can GTF

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Should have got one of these.

https://senturionkey.com/

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

How stupid a car is this to lock itself knowing it has its own key inside it?

KITT's getting old. KITT forgets things.