Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

CATS!!!

:angry:<_<:(

:lol::lol:

That looks familiar :lol:

My cat was upset we left him for a weekend, so decided to rip the toilet roll to shreds. It was a brand new roll. He then proceeded to make a nest for himself out of it all over the floor :angry:

A question here, when your cats are sick after eating too much/running around too quickly after eating, do they try and cover it up with something like they are embarrassed? :unsure:

A question here, when your cats are sick after eating too much/running around too quickly after eating, do they try and cover it up with something like they are embarrassed? :unsure:

Not noticed that at all. My boy cat is the one that over-gorges himself if allowed (ie pushes his sister oot the wa' :rolleyes: ) and has been sick occasionally.

Doesn't try to cover it up, just sidles off as far away as he can and, if he could, would be nonchalently whistling whilst staring up into space like'it's nothing to do with me, boss! :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by Kilt

Not noticed that at all. My boy cat is the one that over-gorges himself if allowed (ie pushes his sister oot the wa' :rolleyes: ) and has been sick occasionally.

Doesn't try to cover it up, just sidles off as far away as he can and, if he could, would be nonchalently whistling whilst staring up into space like'it's nothing to do with me, boss! :rolleyes::lol:

Its our older cat that does that when he gets Beef and salmon for dinner. Every time, we are going to stop giving it to him now. He will then spend the next 15 to 20 minutes trying to find a sock or bit of paper he can lift over and covers it up. Hes obsessed with covering it up infact :lol:

there was a bit of a buzz going round Falkirk last week after a 'mystery couple' won 4.5m on the lottery with a ticket they'd bought in Tescos in the towns retail park ...

great stuff , and you'd generally be happy for them to !

anyhoo - just flicking through The Sun at work here and there they are !!!!! - Bob and May Worgan from Falkirk ..... celebrating their win with champagne at Ibrox whilst decked out on manky blue <_<

arseholes :angry:

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Guest bairnbabe

People that already have there Christmas trees up. :angry: (There is a young lass in our street that has had her tree up for about a week now)

There are a few around the area where I live that have had theirs up for 3 weeks now. One even has a gigantic Snowman in the front of their veranda

Our Fatboy often helpfully clears up by eating it, irrespective if it was him or his sister that chucked it up.