Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

22 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:
Went for a shower at the gym last night and someone had left a used plaster on the floor. Fucking rank.

Be thankful it wasn't a used johnny instead.

I'd have had more respect for that

Amazing that the only flicker of emotion that Margaret Thatcher and now Theresa May have ever shown was when they were leaving their jobs. It's almost as if they're self-centred boots only capable of feeling sorry for themselves. 

On 22/05/2019 at 11:06, Jacksgranda said:

I can understand how people might forget notes, but the coins rattle out like you've hit the jackpot on a fruit machine.

I was using one (of the self service check outs) the other week and discovered the previous user had left their change behind, about £3.00 odd. The following day we were back in the same supermarket and my granddaughter got about £4.00 that someone had left behind.

I mind public phones and fag machines were a constant supply of coin when I was a boy.

On 24/05/2019 at 08:22, Dons_1988 said:

Went for a shower at the gym last night and someone had left a used plaster on the floor. Fucking rank.

I playing 5s the other night and somebody left a pair of pants on one of the coat hooks in the changing room. Underneath them on the bench there were shoes and socks so presumably they were coming back (they weren’t in the shower).

115k posts on this thread and this is my first.

Of course plenty of things annoy me but why have I chosen to pop my  cherry?

Gerry Rafferty, Gerry Butler, Paolo Nutini and now, in the build up to the final, Scott Reid.

Bunch of fucking p***ks the lot of them.

21 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

115k posts on this thread and this is my first.

Of course plenty of things annoy me but why have I chosen to pop my  cherry?

Gerry Rafferty, Gerry Butler, Paolo Nutini and now, in the build up to the final, Scott Reid.

Bunch of fucking p***ks the lot of them.

Maybe they'll get it right next time.

Departed from my usual Sunday breakfast in St Andrew's morrisons (while young lad is warming up with his football team) . Am today in another fine Morrison establishment in linlathen Dundee. (Away match).
Anyway to cut to the chase the food is as good as ever. The clientele a tad different but ffs has Uri Gellar been on tour in Dundee. Tried 3 forks to stab my Lorne and they all turned 90 degrees.
Maybe some mind bending fecker from fintry at the table behind me.

Attractive women in low cut tops who have a bad tattoo visible on their chest/neck whatever. Especially if it's some script sentence which is even worse than a design. Obviously I still wid, I haven't discovered standards or anything but it does get on my nerves.