Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Like what?

Some folk say they don't even leave the house when it rains.

Just a few examples of how rain can be utterly fucking shite:

- Getting soaked en route to work and having to sit for hours in cold, wet clothes

- Having to get a suit dry cleaned after it getting soaked

- Cricket literally can’t be played (I don’t play or watch it, but others do so can imagine that would be annoying)

- Golf is 100x worse if it’s raining

If you’re still genuinely struggling to grasp how rain can be annoying for people, I’d suggest you head over to the Calling Cards of Morons thread.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Just a few examples of how rain can be utterly fucking shite:

- Getting soaked en route to work and having to sit for hours in cold, wet clothes

- Having to get a suit dry cleaned after it getting soaked

- Cricket literally can’t be played (I don’t play or watch it, but others do so can imagine that would be annoying)

- Golf is 100x worse if it’s raining

If you’re still genuinely struggling to grasp how rain can be annoying for people, I’d suggest you head over to the Calling Cards of Morons thread.

:lol:

Get the bus/car/taxi to work if it's raining.

Why is rain 'miserable'?

My petty thing has actually enraged me more than it should, I’m seething, but at myself for letting it bother me.
In a bar in Vietnam & a guy asks “what part of Jockoland are you from”?
I should have just brushed it off as him being a huge c**t.

Ask him what part of Brexitville he’s from? Assuming he’s English. But then he’s probably pro-Brexit so might not annoy him so.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why is rain 'miserable'?

I went to a gig last Friday. In the ten minutes it took me to walk to the Subway and from the Subway to the CCA it was raining so hard I was wet through to my underwear. I was almost dry when I left to go home, at ten past eleven. 

But no, in your world I should be paying £15 for a taxi to avoid that. Can't let that rain get the better of me! 

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Why is rain 'miserable'?

So you ignore the other three points and make a ridiculous point about getting a taxi to and from work every day that it rains. I know you’re not this stupid, so I’ll leave you to it.

17 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I went to a gig last Friday. In the ten minutes it took me to walk to the Subway and from the Subway to the CCA it was raining so hard I was wet through to my underwear. I was almost dry when I left to go home, at ten past eleven. 

But no, in your world I should be paying £15 for a taxi to avoid that. Can't let that rain get the better of me! 

Why didn't you just carry an umbrella?