Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Forgot my thermos before I left for work earlier and I went to go back to flat for it and was buzzing the buzzer and phoning the mrs and she wasn’t letting me in. I had to give up trying and later found out she never heard the buzzer or her phone because she was drying her hair. Very annoying.

Also I have her mother staying tonight and she is being her sister (my gfs aunty) with her, the last time she stayed with us she was incredibly annoying and giving us parenting advice throughout her stay.

An endless steam of shit for myself.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Forgot my thermos before I left for work earlier and I went to go back to flat for it and was buzzing the buzzer and phoning the mrs and she wasn’t letting me in. I had to give up trying and later found out she never heard the buzzer or her phone because she was drying her hair. Very annoying.

Also I have her mother staying tonight and she is being her sister (my gfs aunty) with her, the last time she stayed with us she was incredibly annoying and giving us parenting advice throughout her stay.

Does she not trust you with your own key?

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Do you not have a key to get in?

You'll need a few tinnies to get through tonight. Good luck

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

download.jpeg-1.jpg

31 minutes ago, keithgy said:

New rule at my work,we are now allowed to have a beard but not allowed to grow one.

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Wear a fake one and see what they say.

Brilliant idea. Get a work mate to join in and turn up like the guys in ZZ Top.