Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Adam Wee

No, sober as a judge here. I went up the pub with a friend a couple of hours ago for a bite to eat and a pint but just couldn't finish it. It was horrible.

I'll give it a bash later on.

Since the nags and complaints thread is no longer here, I will make do with this thread.

Fucking arseholes at the school only give me 4 days off at the prelims while everyone else bar 1 person I know gets at least a day more some people as many as 3 days more, shower of w**ks.

Not a happy bunny....

Edit: Que the people telling me how lucky I am to have exam leave in the 1st place. :rolleyes:

Edited by MTJ

Since the nags and complaints thread is no longer here, I will make do with this thread.

Fucking arseholes at the school only give me 4 days off at the prelims while everyone else bar 1 person I know gets at least a day more some people as many as 3 days more, shower of w**ks.

Not a happy bunny....

Edit: Que the people telling me how lucky I am to have exam leave in the 1st place. :rolleyes:

You don't know how lucky you are to have exam leave in the first place. When I were a lass...

Que as in que up or, cue as in Snooker cue?

Now surely after being told you are spelling it incorrectly, you could have looked Queue up on dictionary.com to get it correct 2nd time around.

(if my spelling is wrong, then :ph34r: )