Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

59 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

the fact that the Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves link is displaying differently to all the others on the General Nonsense front page; probably an entirely sensible reason for such goings on, but fucking annoying nonetheless; doesn't make any difference if i alter the width of the browser window or owt else !

image.png.cef9b2f8ba5851b612813c214f14c1f4.png

It's your browser m8.  Mine displays normally.

2 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

the fact that the Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves link is displaying differently to all the others on the General Nonsense front page; probably an entirely sensible reason for such goings on, but fucking annoying nonetheless; doesn't make any difference if i alter the width of the browser window or owt else !

I think Div's messing around with the site, the font's just changed on mine.

6 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

eBay, or more precisely selling on eBay. 

I rarely do it, as I hate taking photos of it all, measuring clothes, and then packaging them up and sending them out. 

I had a watch up for sale last week, and a guy bought it for the Buy It Now Price, usually if that's done, they will pay straight away, however a week on and I had nothing so messaged saying if payment was made by 1pm today, I would be relisting. I received this message last night. 

Now I feel like I am being bit of a heartless b*****d if I don't hang on for him.

eBay.png.42674433147b0f9896ec710217e21a6d.png

@BigFatTabbyDave

A few pages ago someone mentioned inappropriate behaviour at petrol pumps. Witnessed a taxi driver actually reverse his car into a space so his fuel cap was in line with the pump.  His saloon car was facing a different direction to everyone else.  Beyond stupid.

14 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

eBay, or more precisely selling on eBay. 

I rarely do it, as I hate taking photos of it all, measuring clothes, and then packaging them up and sending them out. 

I had a watch up for sale last week, and a guy bought it for the Buy It Now Price, usually if that's done, they will pay straight away, however a week on and I had nothing so messaged saying if payment was made by 1pm today, I would be relisting. I received this message last night. 

Now I feel like I am being bit of a heartless b*****d if I don't hang on for him.

eBay.png.42674433147b0f9896ec710217e21a6d.png

Write back asking if last nights result has cheered him up.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Liverpool Football Club

Driving back from Montrose last night and listening to 5 Live was nauseous.

No problem with their manager or team - but this "more than just a football club" $hite is irritating - no you're fkin not, neither are Celtic, Barcelona or East Stirlingshire....