Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I quite like Belhaven best.

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Me too, love a pint of Best.

The stench that comes out my arse the morning after drinking it makes it a no go. 

When you go to a supermarket, would you buy Belhaven Best over other choices of beer?

11 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I quite like Belhaven best.

I fart like a brewery horse when I drink it. It is the one thing guaranteed to trigger my terminal coeliac condition.

Eta: snap Scary. I could shite for Scotland as well.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

The stench that comes out my arse the morning after drinking it makes it a no go. 
When you go to a supermarket, would you buy Belhaven Best over other choices of beer?
When I last lived in Scotland yeah, I did a few times. Wasn't too keen on lager and just wanted a good, solid ale.

Belhaven is this century’s Caffreys. It’s okay, but deep down you know it’s not that good and it’ll go out of fashion in the next 5-10 years and be off the pumps.

Kudos to Tennents lager and Guiness here. It could be a post-nuclear apocalypse and they would still be on tap.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:
4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

When I last lived in Scotland yeah, I did a few times. Wasn't too keen on lager and just wanted a good, solid ale.

*shakes head*

I see you’re the adventurous type when it comes to supermarket boozing.

Just checking my fridge and I’ve got London Pride, Thatchers Gold Cider, Innis and Gunn lager, Joker IPA, Birds and Bees and Seven Giraffes.

In general that Alloa brewery is a favourite at the moment.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Tastes like pish from some old slapper with a yeast infection. So I'm told.

To be fair, the wife bought them.

Saying that, who told you this? Strange thing to say. 

Edited by Scary Bear

19 hours ago, Dele said:

"Supermarket boozing." 

Possibly one of the saddest things I've ever read. 

15 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Unless you just mean how he’s phrased it, there’s absolutely nothing sad about buying beer in a supermarket. What a strange comment.

If it walking round supermarket drinking and then scanning empty can at checkout like those weirdos that eat crisps or such walking round and then scan the empty bag - definitely very sad.

If it buying a couple of cans to drink while watching the football in the house - not sad.

22 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I live Airdrie, one pub sells Augustus Ceaser, the rest are exactly as you say.

I'm just along the road in the sprawling metropolis of Chapelhall and have a drink in Airdrie fairly often, never noticed that on tap anywhere. Which pub? Thinking maybe Harry's Bar at the Tudor.? 

30 minutes ago, DosserDel said:

I'm just along the road in the sprawling metropolis of Chapelhall and have a drink in Airdrie fairly often, never noticed that on tap anywhere. Which pub? Thinking maybe Harry's Bar at the Tudor.? 

The Cellar... I was surprised as well. Not been in much recently but you might get a Hop House or similar in The Tudor or Albert.

American date formats.  Having the month before the day, then the year, isn't logical.  It annoys me.

I won't go to the lengths of saying it should be 11-9, but it should be.